Inquiry Brandon Boeke of Priceless Pythons? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #11
asplundii
Just want to add my vote for Brandon as a good guy. Just got a nice ball python from him and he was great to deal with. Good communication and flawless transaction. Two big thumbs up.

Cheers

TH Wyman

Old 03-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
LUMBERJACK
Very good guy to deal with!We have done and are still doing several breeding projects together. I have bought many of my breeders from him. All amazing animals! I have several of his het. pied females as well and trust me there the real deal. This guy is very,very meticulous about his animals!

Old 03-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #13
kenchat046
I recently bought a woma male, adult het pied and adult het caramel male from Brandon. All arrived fine and seem to be doing fine. I however agree with the other post regarding paperwork on the het males. I asked during our conversations on the phone, he assured me the paperwork would be sent with the snakes. No paperwork. Since that time I have sent numerous emails regarding the paperwork on the het males. Still no paperwork. I realize it may be of little consequence to him, however my peace of mind is a different story. Because of the no paperwork issue, I decided against another more expensive purchase with Brandon. Dont get me wrong,.... I like him, enjoyed our conversations, and would buy from him again( as long as it was a non het purchase) I didnt even want to bring this up on the forum, but seeing as others are considering buying I felt it was the right thing to do. Ken

Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
Shadera
I've got a deal going with him right now for a nice 08 caramel female and a black pastel female that's outta this world. I'll check in here again once they arrive.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
Diego Velarde
Good guy

Brandon is top notch in my book. I bought a female fire from him not too long ago and I just received a male fire and a male low white calico from him a couple of days ago. He has great animals and shipped my animals same day air. He definitely knows how to take care of his customers.
He answers phone calls a lot faster than emails. I know recently he was overwhelmed with emails since he just had a huge sale on his animals, but he answered my calls almost always on the first attempt.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #16
bamasmith
I am in the process of paying off a snake. But getting an e-mail from him is next to impossible. He is pretty easy to reach by phone though.I am ready to get through with this.I do'nt like owing people money.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #17
georget2
Should be a safe deal

I purchased an animal from him this year and he did everything he said he would. He called me several times and seemed to really care. He also went out of his way to acommodate my shipping schedule. One of the better people i have dealt with, George

Old 06-29-2009, 02:27 PM   #18
Shadera
Has anyone been in contact with Brandon lately? I'm having a tough time getting hold of him to get him to ship the $1500 in snakes (caramel albino and black pastel females) I bought from him and paid for almost a month ago.. No reply to email and no answer on the phone number.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:50 AM   #19
jayefbe
I talked to him on the phone about 2-3 weeks ago. He's terrible with the e-mails, and is sometimes spotty with the phone. I'd just keep trying.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:40 AM   #20
LUMBERJACK
I talked with him last Thursday. He's in Florida with family shoud be back this week!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!