Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #41
mtkineome
Barb Gebert of Creepy Exotics AWESOME!!!!

I purchased 3 Crested Geckos from Barb at Creepy Exotics back in December of last year but due to cold weather had to wait to finally meet my babies until yesterday . The entire 3 1/2 months of waiting Barb was always there to update their status. I never felt like a pain checking in on my babies and Barb kept me updated with new photo shoots along the way. A very awesome thing about Barb is she worries about her babies in transit until they arrive at their new homes. That is only one of the things that showed me how much she LOVES her geckos, they are her babies until they are ours. They were packaged beautifully and safely with heat packs and they were bright eyed and bushy tailed when they arrived. I would refer all my friends and anyone else to Barb for purchasing their babies, you don't have to worry about them at all because she does and goes way above and beyond with their care right up until they are in your hands and even after
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #42
drakonia13
Along with what everyone else has already stated, I would also like to add that not only did I have a great experience with Creepy Exotics, but they allowed me to make payments on an easy to manage schedule. I got the quality and beauty I paid for, as well as health, extra pictures during the cold months, and even special delivery when they were passing through my town so the little thing got her own well cared for ride! Even meeting them in person at Tinley, they made me feel welcome and like a friend. Great experience and we need more breeders like these.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #43
Sprinkles
I just received my gecko from Barb, and the transaction couldn't have gone more perfectly! She was super helpful and tolerated my many many questions. My little girl arrived perfectly packaged and looks just as she did in Barbs pictures. I will absolutely be buying from her again!

Old 04-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
thebluejackal
I had been looking around for black/charcoal-line crested geckos in the USA when someone directed me to Barb at CreepyExotics.

After poking through her gallery of available geckos, I found a male I was interested in and inquired about him. Within hours, she got back to me and let me know that particular male had sold. Just a few hours after that, she had Facebook-tagged me to a brand new album of more beautiful dark boys from her BlazeXBlack Beauty pairing! I found a lovely dark oddball with phantom pinning that looked like a good mix of both his parents and put a deposit on him.

Her payment plans are fantastic and a bonus!

When shipping weather arrived, she let me know quickly and we got shipping set up. When my new boy arrived, he was packed better than any gecko I've ever received! He's also fat, active, and extremely healthy!

I LOVE MY NEW BOY! Can't wait for him to meet his girls next year.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #45
catfisherica
I have to say that anyone who purchases a animal form Barb Gerbert Creepyexotics will be thrilled with there purchase. I myself have added four of her high quality animals to my family. They are much loved and have been raised from the start with care. Barb is professional and wealth of information, answering any and all of questions. Buying from her I know I am getting exactly what is pictured from a trust worthy breeder. Thank you so much the exceptional animals Creepy Exotics!

Old 04-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #46
RJ Bettis
Creepy Exotics

Mrs. Gerbert is a amazing, trustworthy gecko breeder and person. I have purchased three wonderful geckos from her at different reptile shows that I couldn't have been more happy with. Each one was a great eater and very healthy when i got them and continued to be. Also their colors are soooo awesome. CreepyExotics has a ton of EXTREMELY impressive geckos and produce very high quality reptiles. Also I love her business so much because the communication doesn't stop after you have bought a gecko, every time I have had a question she has given me a answer in the friendliest manor. I feel I have grown a friendship with Mrs.Gerbert through buying her geckos and talking with her about them.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #47
midwestcrests
I purchased a trio (2.1) of crested geckos from Barb at the Tinley show. They are healthy and beautiful specimens. Both females laid clutches less than a month after getting them home. Barb (Creepy Exotics) is great to work with, super friendly, and eagerly and quickly answers questions. I would recomend doing buisness with her to everyone. Everything I mentioned is just iceing on the cake...Her animals are amazing! If you can't find a cresty worth drooling over while doing buisness with Barb, then you better just stop looking!

Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #48
MLSH
I currently own 3 geckos from Creepy Exotics and every experience I've had with Barb/Creepy Exotics has been great Communication is something that she absolutely excels at; any message I sent was generally responded to in a few hours or a day at the very most. She's happy to answer questions more than fully; when I was debating on purchasing one of two geckos, I asked Barb which had better structure and without being asked she did a whole photoshoot of both boys hanging out together, both fired and unfired, so I could make an educated decision. Speaking of her photos - Barb provides Plenty of color accurate gorgeous photos of her animals on her facebook page. I've seen her at shows, both AAE and Tinley, and everytime she has a full table of awesome well cared for geckos; very few tail drops and even the tiny babies I've held have been calm and tame. I'm doing a breeder loan this year with Barb, breeding one of my females with one of her males; Barb is one of the few people I trust enough to take care of one of my girls for a season. I feel like Barb is a great breeder and an awesome person to have in the reptile community - I'd be happy to recommend purchasing from her wether you're looking for a breeder or a pet

Old 04-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #49
FLCresty
Barb is a wonderful woman to work with. I cannot only say that the package job was just as amazing as the quality of the geckos I purchased from her. I truly feel she is one of the best breeders and customer representatives out there. The compassion she shows for what she does is extraordinary. A true gecko lover. I will definitely be purchasing from Creepy Exotics in the future, who knows one day I may meet her and the team. A huge thanks from GeckoKazi Alex Manzo

Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #50
FLCresty
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCresty View Post
Barb is a wonderful woman to work with. I can say that the package job was just as amazing as the quality of the geckos I purchased from her. I truly feel she is one of the best breeders and customer representatives out there. The compassion she shows for what she does is extraordinary. A true gecko lover. I will definitely be purchasing from Creepy Exotics in the future, who knows one day I may meet her and the team. A huge thanks from GeckoKazi Alex Manzo
Edited my dumbness lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!