Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #21
reptilelover81
wowzers im not much of and internet person, but i am sincere

well sorry for the run on sentence but ill keep this short and brief, as for my business with Matthew we only collaborated on a few breeding projects as for bearded dragons, he wanted to breed his frills with mines but we never done so, the frill frank was asking about was on my profile and at my home at the time, frank then took sometime to get back to me, being i didn't have any babies to sale him, after a month later frank check back and saw the frill Mathew had posted on my facebook which i have a lot of fellow herps and hobbyist who post on my profile and it goes back and forth and so on, but as said when frank couldn't make up his mine, and gave him Matthew number so they could do business between each other, im not Matthew brother or etc, nor have i ever made money of any business transaction of his, i don't take kind to foul people, i was done wrong in this case as well, also im a sincere person i attach my number in case i was misunderstood feel free to make use of it respectfully and thank you kindly for your time

Old 12-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #22
gymgirlx
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilelover81 View Post
well sorry for the run on sentence but ill keep this short and brief, as for my business with Matthew we only collaborated on a few breeding projects as for bearded dragons, he wanted to breed his frills with mines but we never done so, the frill frank was asking about was on my profile and at my home at the time, frank then took sometime to get back to me, being i didn't have any babies to sale him, after a month later frank check back and saw the frill Mathew had posted on my facebook which i have a lot of fellow herps and hobbyist who post on my profile and it goes back and forth and so on, but as said when frank couldn't make up his mine, and gave him Matthew number so they could do business between each other, im not Matthew brother or etc, nor have i ever made money of any business transaction of his, i don't take kind to foul people, i was done wrong in this case as well, also im a sincere person i attach my number in case i was misunderstood feel free to make use of it respectfully and thank you kindly for your time
THis was another huge run-on. SENTENCES would have helped.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #23
Yogi Bear
Quote:
Duron,
If you could try to use sentences, it would be helpful and people would be able to understand your point better. Example: Well, sorry for the run on sentence. Iwill keep this short and brief. As for my business.......

When you ad punctation, it helps enormously. Also begin a sentence with a capital letter.
Just trying to help a bit.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #24
reptilelover81
final message, me and my run on, run on lol

basically frank, Matthew brought that lizard to your house, it wasn't mailed, so it wasn't no surprise!!! nor did you get done wrong, you should just admit it you wrong for putting my name in this matter, you knew what you bought simply said!!!, i wasn't not there nor did i have anything to do with you transaction between to you too, if you felt uncomfortable you should you could just called me, no one made you purchase, you ask him to personally deliver it to your home, so as i see it you knew better, but yet now your unhappy so you decided to, call me out but yet couldn't call and speak to me like a man, when your unhappy you dont contact someone and threaten them cause you bought something you knew wasn't the same frill as in the pic, I posted my number cause im sincere i have never done no one wrong and im known for my sincere business, im posting Matthew number to show i careless being he abused my name as well, 310 743 6418 if you have any personal business with him, contact him, as for hes who you wish to talk to, also my comp has a virus so i don't have much time before it cuts off, so i rush my message i hope that explains enough to those who worry about my layout rather then whats stated respectfully happy holidays no time for hate and ignorance but whats so sad, i haven't heard a word from frank since i spoke up, please if im wrong or if i lied frank quote me on it please bro

Old 12-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #25
reptilelover81
for any reason one wish to speak to me feel free to contact me sincerely Duron-O-Saurus-Rex a sincere dedicated hobbyist which i breed only captive bred healthy animals no imports 323 360 5061 or check me out on facebook i appreciate your time, please get to know me personally happy holidays no time for ignorance or any kind

Old 12-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #26
NIGRO51
Quote:
for any reason one wish to speak to me feel free to contact me sincerely Duron-O-Saurus-Rex a sincere dedicated hobbyist which i breed only captive bred healthy animals no imports 323 360 5061 or check me out on facebook i appreciate your time, please get to know me personally happy holidays no time for ignorance or any kind
Nice advertisement but I doubt there will be people lining up to do business after they try to sort through the mess you laid out for us here. The way that you communicate says a lot about a person. Good luck.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #27
reptilelover81
its shows I'm reliable!! and its comforting when your able to talk to the seller, being hearing from someone means they have nothing to hide and sincere, on a very personal level, but sorry if i have a life, And its not wasting it talking bad about people online, I don't know or passing judgment, spread love not hate, but if that's all you have to offer that's says a lot about you and thank you kindly, but if that what makes you feel good about your self preach on with you slandering

Old 12-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #28
Varaki
Quote:
its shows I'm reliable!! and its comforting when your able to talk to the seller, being hearing from someone means they have nothing to hide and sincere, on a very personal level, but sorry if i have a life, And its not wasting it talking bad about people online, I don't know or passing judgment, spread love not hate, but if that's all you have to offer that's says a lot about you and thank you kindly, but if that what makes you feel good about your self preach on with you slandering
I think what Mr. Nigro meant was about your Grammar. Most people that I have seen want their buyers or sellers to have good writing. It says a lot about people. But from what I can see no one will read one large run on or letters that should be capitalized that aren't. People just prefer someone to have decent spelling and punctuation. I am personally not taking any sides here. But regardless the animal looks in very bad health and someone who recommends another is in part slightly responsible for it.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:04 AM   #29
RobNJ
Everybody can just as easily jump on to the next thread if they would rather not read through bad grammar and run on sentences...if you choose to read through them, don't complain about it.

Now, it is entirely possible, even believable, that Duron has had nothing to do with this transaction. Doing a couple joint breedings, and actually knowing how someone keeps their animals or their intentions are entirely unrelated matters. Just seems that people are quick to place labels....even go out of their way to place labels on someone they haven't the least idea about.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #30
deborahbroadus
Quote:
basically frank, Matthew brought that lizard to your house, it wasn't mailed, so it wasn't no surprise!!! nor did you get done wrong, you should just admit it you wrong for putting my name in this matter, you knew what you bought simply said!!!, i wasn't not there nor did i have anything to do with you transaction between to you too, if you felt uncomfortable you should you could just called me, no one made you purchase, you ask him to personally deliver it to your home, so as i see it you knew better, but yet now your unhappy so you decided to, call me out but yet couldn't call and speak to me like a man, when your unhappy you dont contact someone and threaten them cause you bought something you knew wasn't the same frill as in the pic, I posted my number cause im sincere i have never done no one wrong and im known for my sincere business, im posting Matthew number to show i careless being he abused my name as well, 310 743 6418 if you have any personal business with him, contact him, as for hes who you wish to talk to, also my comp has a virus so i don't have much time before it cuts off, so i rush my message i hope that explains enough to those who worry about my layout rather then whats stated respectfully happy holidays no time for hate and ignorance but whats so sad, i haven't heard a word from frank since i spoke up, please if im wrong or if i lied frank quote me on it please bro
If the bolded statement is true...the onus is on the buyer alone, IMO. But, I appreciate the warning about that particular seller. The moral is: don't knowingly purchase sick animals and then complain later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frilled dragon