Lunar my Blizzard Corn Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-06-2016, 03:05 AM   #1
brenden_michael
Lunar my Blizzard Corn Snake

These photos are a bit old but I've had him for nearly three and a half months. He has great energy and a vicious appetite! I plan on breeding him with my Proven Bred Blood Red or my girlfriends Charcoal. I would love some opinions!

Old 07-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #2
brenden_michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-12-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
Pasodama
Cute li'l fella.

Barring any hidden/unknown hets:

1) If you breed him to a Blood, you will end up with all Normal/Classic babies that would be het for Charcoal, Blood, and Amel.
Those babies, with those hets, can produce a small variety of nice morphs (Normals, Charcoals, Bloods, Fires, Pewters, Blizzards, Blizzard Bloods ... each, depending, will be either with or without het/s).

2) If you breed him to a Charcoal, the babies will all be Charcoals het Amel. Those babies will produce Charcoals &/or Blizzards (if bred to one another or another same morph/het).

I, myself, could go either way, with only those two options for breeding, but all depends on what you would like in the babies.
A) Normals that you can grow up, and breed, to produce a certain variety of morphs or
B) immediate satisfaction, if you desire no Normal/Classic babies, where those babies will produce a rather limited amount of morphs when grown up & bred.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:52 AM   #4
AuroraBorealis
She is so little and cute! Blizzards are on my wish list <3

Old 05-24-2018, 04:57 PM   #5
lizvermoesen
Are you still breeding Blizzards? I have been insearch of one for so long!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!