LIARS & THIEVES: Troy and Kellie Wikel (aka exotics2aquatics, Swift, Whiteboro, etc.) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:51 AM   #21
Cat_72
Well, since this pet shop deal took place a year ago, and the rest of it even longer ago, I don't know how many answers you're going to get.......

And I know a lot of honest folks who have sold property without a realtor/broker's help on contract or otherwise. To state that people who don't go through a broker are cons looking to rip you off is a pretty "blanket" and unfair statement.

We sold our last home, and purchased our current home without ANY involvement from a broker. Does that make me a con?

Old 03-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #22
ravensgait
Cathy your bad very bad lol....

Richard you said this in the opening of your post "Again i'll ask " did you change user names or something because I can't find where you asked anything . Heck you were not even a member when this thread began, so why did you drag it up???.. Randy

Old 03-01-2007, 10:50 AM   #23
stuntinsandiego
i just wanted to thank the people with the reptile shelter. im going to iraq for 10 months to do convoys for the u.s air force and i got my friend i bought my albino ball from to take care of my reptiles. im so sure that the men or woman in the forces your holding on to their reptiles for are so greatfull to you cause im happy deb@northernregius is cause she is a great lady
thanks again for your support

Old 03-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #24
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntinsandiego
i just wanted to thank the people with the reptile shelter. im going to iraq for 10 months to do convoys for the u.s air force and i got my friend i bought my albino ball from to take care of my reptiles. im so sure that the men or woman in the forces your holding on to their reptiles for are so greatfull to you cause im happy deb@northernregius is cause she is a great lady
thanks again for your support

Did I miss something? What's this have to do with this old as dirt thread?

Old 03-02-2007, 07:27 AM   #25
Cat_72
The people with the Reptile Shelter were one of the folks that got ripped off on page 1 of this thread...back in 2005....

Quote:
Oh, the raffle money they said they would split with our reptile shelter??? Well, it left with them....all of it. They snuck out way before all the vendors left. We looked for them before we left and found nothing left of them...not even their kids.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #26
lemurstew
Stop!

REMOVED - Violation of Full Name Rule - DThomas

Old 03-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #27
Suncoast Herpetological
Cute alias "Monica" but your real name is required on all BOI posts if you don't want to see your posts deleted

Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 AM   #28
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Look to the left.

Her name is on the post.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 AM   #29
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaPetsGarfHt
Her name is on the post.
I seriously doubt "Monica Lewinski" with a location of "in Bill's pants" is a true name.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #30
Jim O
That IP have anything in common with any others?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!