Forever Yours Reptiles (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2003, 11:35 AM   #1
Winter
Forever Yours Reptiles (Inquiry)

I would greatly appreciate any experiences (good or bad) in dealing with these folks. As far as I can tell, Forever Yours is located in Jacksonville, Florida and is run by John, Glorin, and Bree. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 05-27-2003, 10:25 PM   #2
Julie Moore
Thumbs up Good guys...

Hi Lauren. Last month my fiance and I purchased four veiled chameleons from Forever Yours. Everything went great. They had great prices, the chams were shipped when Forever Yours said they would ship them, so now we have four beautiful healthy veileds.

Old 06-26-2003, 10:17 PM   #3
red_eyed_maggie
Anything New? Wanted to check first

Hello

I just wanted to check if anyone else had purchased anything else...any more news? I wanted to buy some stuff and I knew I could get more feedback from you guys here first before I send any money. They seem to be patient with all of the questions I have made. I don't know. Please let me know.

Thank you
Mags

Old 06-26-2003, 10:55 PM   #4
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
I did a Trade deal with John from FYR...

I did a trade deal with John from FYR about 3-4 months ago. TJohn and I spoke on the phone a few times and he seemed like a generally nice guy and seemed professional. The deal we agreed on was a male Bearded Dragon for 0.0.2 of my Carpet Pythons and a 1.1 pair of my Leopards. We both shipped the same day if I believe and no worries with the shipping. The Dragon did come in just slightly smaller and thinner than I had thought it would. John said he admitted it could have a few more grams of weight on him but assured me he was healthy. Sure enough he started to feed quite agressively for me on any insect items but wasn't too muh of a veggie eater. Anyhow to make a long story short he has beefed up and has become quite a stunning dragon. I'm attaching a pic of him that was taken last week. I think I would purchase from them again I would just ask more questions for my personal satisfaction. Mike B.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2003, 02:53 PM   #5
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
WHOOPS!!!!

Big mistake on my part. I traded with John at Reptiles Forever not John at Forever Yours Reptiles. Maggie was kind enough to drop me a line and get me straight between the two. I apolgize for any inconvieniances. It is kind of funny though as John from Reptiles Forever and I were talking about just that on the phone when we did the trade about the other company with a close name. By the way now that I think of it, Forever Yours Reptiles had some INCREDIBLE Amazon Tree Boas last year I was interested i but just couldn't afford at the time, they were THE reddest Ammys I have ever seen! They did answer my emails promptly and professionally. Mike B.

Old 06-28-2003, 12:15 PM   #6
Winter
Hi folks,

Thank you for all the replies. I was interested in two or three Amazon Tree Boas they had for sale, but unfortunately, someone else made it to them before I did! Better luck next time, as they say, but in the meantime, I am glad there are positive experiences listed for future reference.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 02-26-2004, 10:46 AM   #7
TimCoplan
ETB?

I just did a search on them to see how they were. I was looking at their etb that they had for sale, it didnt look too healthy so I wanted to check them out. Maybe it just me or the picture.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!