SOLD!! ULTRAMEL PAIR!!! Close to breeding size! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-08-2020, 05:14 AM   #1
ltkltk123
ULTRAMEL PAIR!!! Close to breeding size!

The male is 2019 Bamboo Ultramel, and the female is 2018 Pin Ultramel.
They both eat frozen thawed rats and have strong appetite, they will be ready to breed in 3-5 months. The male is 500+gram and the female is 1000+ gram.

This pair is $2000 shipped, or $1200 shipped for this boy, I will not sell female individually. The price is firm, don't waste your time offering.

Email me: luotingkun@gmail.com or go check out on my morphmarket(https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/rep...pythons/348001).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!