1.2 Texas Indigos PLUS texasindigos.com for sale!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 01:28 PM   #11
bobassetto
is this marcia lincoln?????

Old 12-31-2006, 07:19 AM   #12
DesertHerper
I don't think Marcia Lincoln deals with snakes any longer.. Most of the good people in the business from Walt Deptula to Kim Caldwell just stopped wanting to deal with the selling of snakes and the negitive politics.. I know that's why I stopped breeding for a living.. It's burns you out trying to be a good honest person compeating with............well you k now.. I'll tell you, having under 10 snakes is far easier then 500!! That's what people get for loving a hobby so much they try doing it for a living..
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #13
bobassetto
if you see ms lincoln...tell her bob assetto said yo!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #14
epidemic
How much for that Toyota FJ40 LC??? That's a toy I have been wanting to buy for myself for quite a while!

Well, we all rant from time to time, point fingers and generally make asses of ourselves in public places (been there done that!). However, I believe we share the same goals, ultimately, and I often find myself giggling at the squabbles that ensue on the forums every now and then. Heck, I even go back and look at some of my own posts for a good laugh, as it's often better then some of the supermarket tabloids! ;0)

Jeff

Old 02-22-2007, 04:21 PM   #15
DesertHerper
Jeff, you think Indigos cost money, get an FJ40 and see what you think!! I've had five FJ40s, two UZJ80s and a 100 Series.. Those 40s, simple as they may be always seem to milk me dry!! To be totally honest, I would rather have a FJ but when you think about a Jeep being half the price I would give that A LOT of thought.. Plus you have power steering, a nice feature..

Okay look, I'm REALLY on the fence about these guys.. I really don't want to see them but don't know that I want to keep them either.. With Dogs, Saltwater fish, 3 kids and a wife I have my hands full as it is.. So I'm going to put up some prices and if somebody is interested I would do a deal..

1.2 CB06 Texas Indigos $750 Each I don't mind selling just the females...
texasindigos.com and texasindigo.com $250 for both..

So I guess if that's something you're interested in let me know..
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2007, 05:49 PM   #16
Wilomn
marcia, unless you're very progressive and married a woman named marcia, the above post was not made by the original marcia and is in violation of the rules for posting on this site and should, dand and owens, be deleted.

Besides, I thought the original marcia had them sold already. Did the deal fall through or did she lie?

Old 02-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #17
DesertHerper
I in fact did marry a woman named Marcia, she's such a soft sweet little woman compaired to me..

Wes, if you spent more time reading posts then typing you would be able to answer your own question.. Pretty sad when you would rather assume such horrible things then spend a second to read post #10..
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #18
Wilomn
Perhaps it was in another forum or on another site, but I am pretty sure she said they were sold at one point.

I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain I'm not.

I read post 10 and gave it all the credibility a guy posting as his wife deserves, IF in fact, that is what is happening.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:01 AM   #19
SgtFoster
Holy Shit...I haven't seen this much combat since I left Iraq!!! LOL Hey Marcia, could I see a photo or two of them? I’ve never seen a Texas Indigo and would very much appreciate the experience. Indigos have always been my dream as well, since I was a little boy looking at them in books; however I’ve never had one. Since coming home from the war I haven’t had much luck finding a good job so my dream isn’t going to come true anytime soon. However, I was thinking…if someone does buy this package from you and doesn’t know much about websites I have a deal for them. I am a web designer for the Army and could host, design, and maintain the site for them in trade for a baby when it comes.

Therefore, if someone buys this package, (that’s a great domain name!) and is interested in my help please contact me at SgtFoster@DesertVets.org

Thanks and good luck with them and the battle!!

Sergeant S.W. Foster
US Army Reserves
www.DesertVets.org
www.IraqfromtheWindow.com

Old 02-25-2007, 03:15 AM   #20
SgtFoster
Hey again Marcia, I hadn't read these all before I replied. If you still have them and the domain name my offer for a website is valid for you of course.Here’s a list of some of my most recent work. It’s a shame not to be doing something with that fabulous domain name you have. I could build a Hell of a site around that name, handle the hosting and search engine optimization, which is my specialty. Best of all, I would have a wonderful time doing a site for Indigos; it would be great as we could put a cool Texas theme around it.

If you’re interested let me know, I’m willing to start the work now and have it going well before they are born. I’d trade you all my work and a year’s hosting for a baby. Over the next year, I’ll teach you via email how to do it as it’s very easy after the site’s built, and in a year you can take over, and I’ll always be just an email if you need help.

Please give it some thought and let me know if you’re interested. I’d sure love one of those babies.

Thank you.

--Stacy

Sergeant S.W. Foster
US Army Reserves
www.DesertVets.org
www.IraqfromtheWindow.com
www.892nd.com
www.SgtScorpion.com
www.Serving-in-Iraq.com
www.WilsonLawFirm.com
www.StensonsServices.com
www.88m.us

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread