Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #501
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Currently 109 folks viewing this thread.

Hope it was worth it. The Wises' werent too wise.
...and close to 15,000 views so far!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #502
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Again folks I ask that this stays on track. Again the track we all should be wanting to stay on is getting Maggie the monies owed. On that note I have arranged to meet with Jeff tomorrow morning to pick up some animals to be sold so the proceeds can be sent to Maggie. Stay tuned.....
Dave, you might want to mention to Jeff (and if you can take them)if he has any racks, husbandry supplies or anything else of interest that he might want to bring those as well. I doubt he will have much use for them in the future once this hits their local papers. Nothing like bringing this closer to home.

Never mind, considering they are sitting their viewing in guest mode I will ask them directly.

Christina sitting hiding in the shadows hasn't gone unnoticed. Anything you add to what is being picked up tomorrow would be helpful. Someone could host them at local show at the very least.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #503
Southern Wolf
BUSTED..... yet again.

Thanks Dennis

Old 05-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #504
RichsBallPythons
Hope you can read the IPs. This is from my forum. Not sure if their using many diff ones or Cocmast reset their IPs.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #505
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
I'm considering taking a little drive to Grand Blanc to pay a visit to the 'objects' under discussion here and ask them what they intend to do about this situation (seeing as how I unknowingly helped to line their pockets too). [/font]
It's only about an hour from work.
Quote:
I need to head up to Detroit Tuesday anyhow and would love to accompany you John.
Tried to post from my phone earlier, but no submit button shows up.
Anyway, was going to say, don't you two armadons be going and having your fun wit out me. But since she showed up to respond, I don't have to take time off of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
Yes I have avoided this thread because I didnt know what to do or say. The check is a fake the PAYPAL is all real and can be verified by Dand. HE has been in my account and has seen it. I did lie about the money. I was scared. Maggie had told us when she called and we was upset about Jeffs aunt to take the money to go down there. She knew we would have to stay in a hotel and rent a car she said it was ok I told her no she said ok i wont take any more money from you you need to do this. we argued about it for awhile and then I finally said fine I was gonna give her money out of my next check then. Then when we got home I found in the mail a bill from my electric company saying I owed 700 or they would shut it off due to an old bill it was an address i lived at a long time ago my ex had put the electricity back in my name. How i dont know and why i dont know ... they said i had to pay it because I lived there before. I had this convo with maggie when we were talking about our days she said use the money everything was fine right now do what i had to do and I could pay her back . THAT WAS THE 1500. thats 3100 total so far. I then knew jeff was going to random places to buy small items and get money back to get pain killers for his knee. It has been bothering him lately and there was nothing to stop the pain and nothing to help. I knew he was doing this but was scared to say anything I didnt expect it to get this bad. I didnt know what to do. When maggie said I need the 1000 now or else, I didnt know what to do I knew i wouldnt have 1000. I thought the only way i could do it is make it up to stall. I am wrong for that. I am sorry I really wasnt trying to hurt you maggie I am truelly sorry I dont think you will ever believe me. I am working at get you money now. I was gonna list the albino and 3 hets up for sale so that I can have that money sent you , also the crested I will sale . I know I messed up and I want to make this right I know this will not make anything right or better I just want maggie to have her money. I know its a little late and i know I will get heck for this post but I needed to do it. I am truely sorry to all of you and have cleared it all up. The check and the bank account are the only items I fixed. I just didnt know what to do.
You didn't know what to do, so you elected to take a piss right on a good mans grave, and his family as well. Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote:
to clear up a couple more things I keep seeing floating around.... yes I knew about the drugs but I didnt know what to do I was worried.
Here's an idea, tell him to kiss your ass.

Quote:
No the auctions and donations stopped a long time ago... I will get the date from paypal
Also I am trying to sell the snakes and cresteds to have money given to maggie whoever gets them can have the money sent right to her. I am talking with someone about picking them up.
I never used her money to buy the hets or the albino. That money was from my mom she knew I wanted ball pythons and hadent gave me christmas or my birthday yet along with loaning me alittle more till we get taxes. I could careless if you believe me or not on this. I never paid 1000 for the snakes they was on a payment plan
You disgust me. This is a prime example of why I hate people so much. It's not in my nature to be nice, and when I try to do something nice, look what happens.

I don't care what you guys have to do. Pawn your damn TV, go sell yourself on the corner, do what ever it takes, but get that money to Maggie. You've admitted to your guilt right here. If Maggie don't start receiving some real money, real soon, then I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH CHARGES and have BOTH of you jailed. Maybe your kids will have a better chance at a decent life after that.

And that ain't a threat, that is exactly what is going to happen. You can bank on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I must say something that's gonna make a few people mad ( even some friends on here ), but last night on chat, and on this thread I've heard at least 5 respected members say "I knew there was something fishy about this from the start."

Well why didn't you say something to the public? Not that anybody had anything to do with the whole thing except for the accused, but a couple people that suspected this to be "fishy" are WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED member.

I'm sure everybody knows where I'm going. We need to protect eachother from stuff like this as a community.
Exactly. I've been seething a little bit since I read that, but it's like, what do you say? "Thanks for filling me in PAL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I'm not saying anybody should have come out and yelled scam, but if you've got suspicions like that wouldn't you at least throw some warnings?

Maybe you're right, but it sucks how everybody knows things were fishy after everything already went sour.
No, YOU are right. Don't believe anything different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Let's clear some things up right now and I mean NOW.

I NEVER argued with you about you borrowing or taking the money to go and see his aunt. You called my house at 10:30 at night hysterical crying that his aunt died or was dying and you wanted to know if you could use about $200 to go. I said of course - mind you, you called about your own problems when I had just walked in the house from sitting and watching and trying to speak to my husband WHO WAS IN A COMA................that conversation lasted about 2 seconds because I told you that you could use the money to go and I had just walked in. Don't try to play that crap that I made you take or even offered the money to you. I felt sorry for myself and my situation, not yours or his.

SECOND, I NEVER said you could take the $700 for your electric bill. You "threw it" into a conversation - you also said well, I knew you wouldn't want us to have no electricity.

What you did to me was horrible - the worst part is that you PRETENDED to be my friend - when I really needed it the most. Funny how you used to call all the time, then it slowly started to stop once you collected all the money. Every dime you collected for me and my kids - who you actually had the nerve to even speak to - should have been sent to me IMMEDIATELY so that you and your (now drug addict, yeah, okay) husband couldn't touch it or steal it.

I want the money you collected for me to either be sent to me or back to the people who were kind enough to do what they did - you know, the GOOD people on this site - a place you should not be allowed to crawl around, on your belly like the snake that you are - funny, ha?

You come here with your BS so sorry story, wah, wah, feel bad for me - why the hell were you "calling me out" on facebook with your "bring it" message??? You don't know one bit about who I am or what I am capable of - you should know we were married for a reason. Funny thing is, that Charles and I are the nicest people who would do anything for anyone - but mess with us and our family ----- you better come up with alot better than this BS you are slinging here. Go cry your sob story some place else.

By the way, I hope this all comes back to you 100 fold, you deserve every bit of it.
Oh, it will if I have anything to do with it. I can't think of anything more disrespectful you can do to another person, then what they did to you guys. Eternal scum in my book, even if they do fix this.

Hang in there Maggie.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #506
Gary O
Quote:
As for this you recall semi right. It was a leopard gecko and it had been a male on male fight and yes it lost it leg he is fine eating and healthy he will not be going with dand he is a family no longer a breeder. I will be gathering a list shortly of the animals. I will include pictures and....all... AS to Gary... most all of the geckos where from you or ohio there is maybe 2 in the collection that are not. I still have the orignal paperwork from them with there pictures and what they are etc. I am trying to take steps in the right direction I would ask will the threats and stuff stop.
I dont care if they came from me or not... THey have not been with me... What I said was not a threat....

Them animals have not been in my care.. I must be sure they are healthy...

Like I said... Dont contact me

Old 05-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #507
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
No, YOU are right. Don't believe anything different.
He is right. It's easy enough to say, "I told you so, or "I thought there was something fishy about it." It's harder to stick to one's guns when one suggests something may be fishy without proof and isn't sure how to approach the problem.

I know one thing this taught me, yes once again (Chris Johnson) Don't trust people that come in with flattery and start trying to take a "leadership" role right away..they haven't "proved" themselves yet.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #508
charleshanklin
Quote:
Again folks I ask that this stays on track. Again the track we all should be wanting to stay on is getting Maggie the monies owed. On that note I have arranged to meet with Jeff tomorrow morning to pick up some animals to be sold so the proceeds can be sent to Maggie. Stay tuned.....

He is lucky it's you and not me brother. I don't know what to even add to this that hasn't been said already.

Don't do something I would do, it's not worth it. I can't deal with treachery very well but that comes from being an abused child. I really hope Maggie gets the money that was supposed to have went there and karma kicks the wises in the butt.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #509
crotalusadamanteus
She just called me with some more excuses as to how no body would listened to her, and her parrot in the background saying "tell him they wouldn't replace my knee".

I don't give a rats ass about you two and your problems. All I care is that you fix this. Do that, it's the last you'll hear from me. Real simple.

And if you don't have the testicular fortitude to call me from a number THAT I CAN SEE, then don't call me again. Got it?

Old 05-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #510
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
There cannot possibly be a good reason to steal from people and my children. I now have to go tomorrow and write a check to register my kids for summer camp, because they no longer have a father to watch them all summer, and now I won't be able to pay rent or utilities and will have to beg for understanding from my landlord and beg for extensions from utility companies while Jeff and Christina went shopping and paid all of their bills..........

If the camps are public run type camps..goverment, parks/rec, ymca, etc., there should be some kind of fee assistance program you can apply for. I know the camps run by our county will allow anyone to attend (regardless of where they live), but individuals who live within the county have the option to apply for fee assistance (up to 90% discount) if they meet the eligibility requirements for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles