Chinese Water Dragon. Male or female? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-26-2007, 12:30 AM   #21
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Oh her 2nd year. Well, you have done a phenomenal job with her. She has great spirit to come back from everything that she has been through.
Oh moving is such a pain! LOL

Talk soon.

Tracie

Old 10-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #22
Jazeira
Thank you.

I've got be plans for fixing up her cage now. I bought her this one plant and she adores. She spends nearly the whole day just sitting on it with her arms wrapped around the stems. And it's going to flower now too.

Eck, yeah. Moving is a pain, especially with animals. But it's always better once you're all unpacked and settled.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:20 PM   #23
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Great you are fixing up her tank now. What type of plant do you have in there for her that she loves so much? It sounds like she is very comfortable too. I am so glad she has improved so much too, after such a rough start.

Oh moving is a huge pain!! I am glad we are all done for the moment.

Tracie

Old 10-28-2007, 03:20 PM   #24
Jazeira
It's a Hosta.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:26 PM   #25
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Oh, a Hostas tree. I am happy to hear that!
The reason I say that is because I have a friend in Chicago that has a hosta tree. Her dragon loved the leaves. She & I had done extensive searches on toxicity & came up with nothing. I told her well, if they were that toxic your dragon would probably be gone by now.
I appreciate that, I never knew for sure. Thanks.

Tracie

Old 10-30-2007, 11:58 PM   #26
Jazeira
Really? Well she hasn't tried to eat it yet. It has a flower now actually. It looks really nice. And she still spends most of her time sitting in it.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #27
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Oh, she sits in it mostly? LOL
Has she ever chewed or eaten a leaf then? Just wondered. They are pretty trees.

Tracie

Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #28
Jazeira
Yeah. No, she hasn't eaten any of it. She really doesn't like her greens too much... The only time she'll ever eat any is when I put the mealworms or whatnot in with them and she accidently gets some while going for the insects.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #29
bmherps
male. The peach color behind the legs and the big crest do it for me. The head seems a little bit small though

Old 04-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #30
Jazeira
Yeah... definently determind it was a "he" since I started this thread. Thanks. He is actually quite fatuated with my iguana (now twice his size but very tolerate of him) and my male bearded dragon. Go figure... I am looking for a mate for him, but haven't been able to find one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!