Info Chris Davis - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:53 PM   #81
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I find it interesting that Chris continues to choose to characterize me as something large and powerful. As if he was afraid.
I think Chris is afraid of the BOI because his lies and bluster don't work here, and I believe that he thinks that negotiating with Jason in private will allow him to further attempt to get Jason to take much less than he is owed.
To an evidently very small man who is devoid of much perception or moral compass, anyone would appear menacing.

Old 01-09-2019, 05:21 PM   #82
Chris Kennard
Chris doesn't have the money to close the deal.

Old 01-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #83
Turtle 77541
That may be the case but he has very recently posted statements about having record sales for 2018. He has also recently posted ISO large breeder caramel pink females (indicating he has funds to spend rather than trying to settle debts).
When I started this BOI thread, Chris had a caramel pink for sale ad. It was quickly changed to “sold” very shortly after the start of this thread. That fits the narrative that he is out of caramels at the moment. He could easily settle up monetarily but my guess is that he is buying time for now. He will likely claim he does not look at this BOI thread and then turn up later saying he no longer has funds now and that I will have to wait. I hope he proves me wrong but I’m pretty sure I will never see anything from him.

Old 01-09-2019, 06:08 PM   #84
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
That may be the case but he has very recently posted statements about having record sales for 2018.
And you believe him? I believe nothing he says and have several times considered the possibility after seeing that pathetic turtle that he sent you, that he is trying to cover up illness in his collection, and that the robust sales he claims is all smoke and mirrors.

Old 01-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #85
Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
How about you post the terms?
It's been asked for many time.
This^^ Why hasn't the thread starter posted the contract or the terms?

Old 01-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #86
Chris Kennard
Quote:
That may be the case but he has very recently posted statements about having record sales for 2018. He has also recently posted ISO large breeder caramel pink females (indicating he has funds to spend rather than trying to settle debts).
When I started this BOI thread, Chris had a caramel pink for sale ad. It was quickly changed to “sold” very shortly after the start of this thread. That fits the narrative that he is out of caramels at the moment. He could easily settle up monetarily but my guess is that he is buying time for now. He will likely claim he does not look at this BOI thread and then turn up later saying he no longer has funds now and that I will have to wait. I hope he proves me wrong but I’m pretty sure I will never see anything from him.
Record sales mean nothing to a guy who wants to be perceived as a wealthy hotshot at the local bars, or gentleman's club, wink wink. Buy everybody a round on me! Right, Chris?

Old 01-09-2019, 07:44 PM   #87
Chris Kennard
We ALL know that guy. I've met my share. I worked for a contractor that would get a big check to start a job, flaunt that money publicly, then get a check for another job to start the first one. Peter, Paul? Kind of like a Frog type man.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
I’m pretty sure I will never see anything from him.
First he has to go through more long diatribes that pervert the facts so that he can make it your fault (which of course it is not).
Check out his previous threads, he never posts proof but waxes eloquent as he blames his buyer, this site, me, and whatever else his unbalanced mind can grab onto as reasons that he can't possibly do what he has promised.

Looking through the classifieds, there are so many careful, honest, ethical turtle people to do business with. I truly hope everyone reads all the threads about him and considers that there are much better alternatives.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:46 AM   #89
AllisonLeigh
See, that's what I don't get! There isn't a court out there that is going to allow a seller to void a contract because they found someone kind of annoying. Then documenting publicly that you had record sales, and that it was indeed thanks to the person you are breaking the contract with... It just seems insane to me. so unless there is more going on that we aren't aware of, I am lost as to what Chris thinks a court would decide here. For someone who supposedly works in law, I would think he would have been far more careful about his wording of things, since he pretty much just made Jason's entire case for him.

Old 01-21-2019, 08:56 PM   #90
Turtle 77541
Update: Chris and I have agreed to the following:

Chris wrote. "With that said, I’m willing to make you another offer, of four perfect visual caramel het for snows (pick yourself four out of a group of 8-10) shipped to you this year, If I fail to deliver these by November 30, 2019 - then I shall pay you $3,500.00 cash - without delay. What’s more, is that I will be responsible for all shipping and insurance, may it be turtles or cash."

He and I have agreed to this recent deal and I'm hopeful that all will go well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis