Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #91
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
i need you to send me the proper information such as name you want on the money order and address that i need to send to....please do not demand things without providing the needed information.
I WAS SEND TO U ALREADY !

Old 02-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #92
Jackp308
Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
how can u explain those pic blue arround head neck band body ?????
all the pic copy from DAVID BLARIS website . is that mean is every blue iguana is false ?????? explain to me ! ! !
Attachment 331645

Attachment 331646
I can't even see the outline of the new photos you are referring to but that really doesn't matter anyways. Your ad is glowing around the silhouette of the animal? I can't explain that ?I do have a good ideal though on why it could look the way it does but you can probably explain better since its your photo, animal, and ad. I also went to school for graphic and web design so I am pretty good with photos.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #93
bobtard
I can't believe you agreed to send $200 to this guy. You truely are a man of your word.

Mike, I'd stop posting if I were you. You're making yourself look absolutely terrible.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #94
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
I can't believe you agreed to send $200 to this guy. You truely are a man of your word.

Mike, I'd stop posting if I were you. You're making yourself look absolutely terrible.
shuo up guy i k who u are . u r ty friend too. so that why u reply like that . that what i need c to u , i d stop posting if i were you !! ! what terrible show me ! ! !

Old 02-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #95
big apple
ty the way i wont reply anyone responde here , im only waiting TY park gurrantee ! ! !

Old 02-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #96
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
shuo up guy i k who u are . u r ty friend too. so that why u reply like that . that what i need c to u , i d stop posting if i were you !! ! what terrible show me ! ! !
Please don't tell me to shut up.

I do NOT know Ty, AT ALL. I've never had contact with him, ever. I am not his friend.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #97
tegu man
big apple i think you need to shut your mouth all these people here are on ty's side.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #98
typherp
OK Mike....I must admit, you are either crazy or your lack of English needs help bad, as what you post here do not make any sense. If you are not crazy, you should really try to get a translator. You post animals that belongs to David Blair and yet you claim that they are yours when asked if you have permission to post them. In this country, you can not just post photos that belongs to others without their permission. I also asked you at least 3 time to provide information needed for me the send you the money, yet all you are saying is where's my money. How would I be able to send you money order without you giving me the information?

Old 02-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #99
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
OK Mike....I must admit, you are either crazy or your lack of English needs help bad, as what you post here do not make any sense. If you are not crazy, you should really try to get a translator. You post animals that belongs to David Blair and yet you claim that they are yours when asked if you have permission to post them. In this country, you can not just post photos that belongs to others without their permission. I also asked you at least 3 time to provide information needed for me the send you the money, yet all you are saying is where's my money. How would I be able to send you money order without you giving me the information?
wow , i was pm my all information to u already ! !

Old 02-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #100
typherp
Mike, I am still waiting for that PM you said you will be sending me!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!