2015 Bold Tangerines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #1
smashtoad
2015 Bold Tangerines

2015 Bold Tangerines from Designer Gecko lines. No other genetics involved. Also selling my proven stud from last year. He is the father of all of these juveniles. Oranges are blowing more with each shed.

Image labels indicate TSD incubating. Holler at me for confirmation of sex. All are between 25 and 40 grams.

Juveniles shipped priority for $100. Stub tailed guy shipped priority for $75.

1.5 year old stud shipped for $125. These guys are throwing some beautiful geckos. He is almost 90 grams.

Ping me for pics of all the 2015s, the stud, or for pics of holdbacks. This is a cheap way to jump into a bold tangerine project.

Email at jharv67@sbcglobal.net for quickest response.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #2
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
I followed Designer Geckos for a while and never saw a "bold tangerine" morph offered.
What morph name did Ray sell you the geckos under and was "Mandrine" genetics involved here and what bandit line, if any?

Old 03-06-2016, 09:28 PM   #3
smashtoad
I simply choose to call them what they are, not who they are named after. His lines are simple polygenic crosses of bolds, bandits, and tangerines, centering on a tangerine named Mandarin, and a bold bandit named Zorro.

I love the lines, and am making my own polygenic left turn now. So fancy names aside, they're still just bolds crossed with tangerines.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!