Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #61
evansnakes
this is from my aol search of my mail

18 Results for “zenny”

so that is 18 emails back and forth between us, then there is the original "dropbox" message from kingsnake he sent me and then the awesome threat filled hate email that I have saved in a special folder for future reference.

18+1+1=20 exactly 20 emails

Old 08-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #62
KcTrader
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Why is James Tintle posting the shipping information? What relationship does he have to the OP?
I found that shipping information on another website and tried linking to it and it didn't go through. I have no relationship with the original poster other than discussing the hobby on forums and groups. To answer your other question as to whether it is illegal or not, I made a mistake. It should have read "against UPS policies" instead of "illegal" which would be through USPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeneys Zoological View Post
James,

I guess ReptileExpress.com is also shipping illegally through UPS.

Scott Sweeney
I use ReptilesExpress.com and ship through FedEx every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
To clarify as James Tintle has accused me publicly now of committing felonies with out knowing what he is talking about, I have a UPS ACCOUNT Issued to me specifically for the purpose of shipping live harmless reptiles, which is all I ship and every box that I ship meets all federal regulations and is clearly labeled on every side "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES". The account was set up between the largest shipping broker in the USA and the management of UPS USA operations. I walk into UPS hubs every week and hand them boxes clearly labeled "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES" about 300 a year and they happily accept them and appreciate my business. I spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000-20,000 a year with UPS and only ship overnight services which are their most expensive services. It is a drop in the bucket for a multi billion dollar corporation but since I am under the umbrella of my shipping broker, whos total customers ship several million dollars a year in packages and I am part of that, I get solid service and decent pricing and absolutely 100% LEGALLY ship my LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES. So in the future James Tintle, you may want to know what you are talking about before you sling accusations at somebody you know nothing about.

Rich, thanks for the posts. E
Evan, my mistake on using the word "illegal". If you do have a agreement with UPS to ship non-venomous snakes through UPS; I am sorry and apologize for making the accusation. It was my understanding that no one was to ship venomous or non-venomous snakes through UPS. The policy was posted by another poster. Open mouth insert foot.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #63
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
You guys have a lot to learn when it comes to shipping snakes.

Select Few including Evan who been around WHEN UPS allowed snake shipments were GRANDFATHERED in with a waiver/account that allows them to continue to do so!
Actually, I wasn't aware that UPS grandfathered ANYONE in. That certainly didn't help me when they pulled the rug out from under me a while back. But obviously SOME large concerns are able to ship snakes via UPS with their blessings.

As for legality concerns in shipping, I believe this has been covered here before -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=127571

Perhaps people are thinking of the Lacey Act in this regard.

Old 08-22-2013, 02:49 AM   #64
HerpVenue
I am a student of communications.
I LOVE to study communications.
I LOVE to study the reasoning behind what is being said as well as what is said.

His friend tells him he got the wrong snake.
His response? Pissed even more now!!

Sounds to me like this thing stemmed from something else. Getting the wrong snake was just the icing on the cake. I wonder what the cake itself was about.

At 1:56 the friend was saying Zenny was sent the wrong snake.
At 9:40 the "friend" realized he was offered the same snake at the local reptile show?

Sorry. Something is not adding up right.

Get your "friend" to post here.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:03 AM   #65
HerpVenue
By the way. Your "friend" saying he saw the snakes blah blah blah.
I believe that might just be considered third party quotes.
After all the name is covered up. Therefore there is no name that the quotes can be attributed to.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #66
treeboa
I wonder why it took 2 weeks to discover the snake was the wrong one. Most dealers and breeders don't have a never ending satisfaction guaranty.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #67
ZFelicien
@ herpervenue... I was initially pissed because my snake was shipped without prior notification... The seller seemed annoyed every email... His replies were super short... Here is the beginning of my conversation (below) ... By the time I got my snake I already wanted to he done with the seller!

I didn't come here to resolution I came to share the experience! Some here wow!?!?! I don't wan t ANYTHING from Evan stahl... if he's done right by you GREAT! He didn't do right by me

Thanx...
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #68
Suncoast Herpetological
I have dealt with Evan several times over the past 15 years. While he can be a little hot headed at times, I have always found him honest to a fault and very easy to deal with.

My opinion...if he said it happened a certain way...it probably did.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #69
treeboa
I used to vend shows in Livonia and Lansing with Evan in the 90's. Not a friend, but I am acquainted with him. I can tell you, you come at him with an attitude, he has zero tolerance for it. This all seems like a war of wills to me.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #70
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcTrader View Post
The heck with the upset customer and Evan Stahl. The main problem I have is that Evan Stahl illegally shipped a snake through UPS! Anyone else see a problem with that???
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
To clarify as James Tintle has accused me publicly now of committing felonies with out knowing what he is talking about, I have a UPS ACCOUNT Issued to me specifically for the purpose of shipping live harmless reptiles, which is all I ship and every box that I ship meets all federal regulations and is clearly labeled on every side "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES". The account was set up between the largest shipping broker in the USA and the management of UPS USA operations. I walk into UPS hubs every week and hand them boxes clearly labeled "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES" about 300 a year and they happily accept them and appreciate my business. I spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000-20,000 a year with UPS and only ship overnight services which are their most expensive services. It is a drop in the bucket for a multi billion dollar corporation but since I am under the umbrella of my shipping broker, whos total customers ship several million dollars a year in packages and I am part of that, I get solid service and decent pricing and absolutely 100% LEGALLY ship my LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES. So in the future James Tintle, you may want to know what you are talking about before you sling accusations at somebody you know nothing about.

Rich, thanks for the posts. E
This will always be the problem online. Tintle boppers posting,while being clueless on "Total Facts"! I could make millions designing a shoe horn type device to remove peoples heads from their a$$e$!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!