The Secret Terrorists... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-26-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
akonitony
The Secret Terrorists...

I read this book in about 4 hours the first time, then re-read it and checked some of the facts out, and so far, I can't find anything unfactual about it. If anyone does find something solid to go against it, then please share it with me. Now I would like to hear opinions, but try and keep it objective and not subjective. In other words, treat it like a legal courtroom. If you have solid evidence for your statements, go right ahead, but if it is based on feelings and nothing more, please do some research to back up those feelings with facts. Anyway, here is a link to the book at which you can read it chapter by chapter for absolutely free:

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html

Enjoy!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
snowgyre
Anyone so bold as to call themselves the "TRUTH TRIUMPHANT MINISTRIES" I would be highly suspicious of. Sounds like another conspiracy theorist group. Seeing a pattern where there isn't one is called matrixing in the psychological sciences, and just by virtue of searching for a pattern generally means that you'll find one. It's like running statistics... if you run thousands of tests, probability says that eventually one of those tests will be statistically significant. Doesn't mean it's real, doesn't mean it's right, it's just a residual of the procedure you use.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Anyone so bold as to call themselves the "TRUTH TRIUMPHANT MINISTRIES" I would be highly suspicious of. Sounds like another conspiracy theorist group. Seeing a pattern where there isn't one is called matrixing in the psychological sciences, and just by virtue of searching for a pattern generally means that you'll find one. It's like running statistics... if you run thousands of tests, probability says that eventually one of those tests will be statistically significant. Doesn't mean it's real, doesn't mean it's right, it's just a residual of the procedure you use.
I understand your point, but can you really judge a book by it's cover? So what do you think regarding the many quotations from our founding fathers such as Samuel Morse? What are your thoughts about the councils of Vienna and Verona?

Old 06-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Wolfy-hound
Where did the quotes come from? Without seeing a bibliography that I could cross check with actual resources, I wouldn't bother wasting my time on yet another group touting some grand conspiracy behind anything they didn't like.

Occam's Razor generally applies and a giant planet-wide secret conspiracy that the authorship just happens to know about and write about yet isn't killed off before he can reveal the secrets isn't exactly a simple explanation.

A group SO powerful that it can alter governments but can't stop a writer from putting out a book detailing their secret activities? Isn't that the point of secret societies? To stay secret?

Just my opinion, as always, but all the conspiracy theories I've seen so far have been rife with holes in the basic premise.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Where did the quotes come from? Without seeing a bibliography that I could cross check with actual resources, I wouldn't bother wasting my time on yet another group touting some grand conspiracy behind anything they didn't like.

Occam's Razor generally applies and a giant planet-wide secret conspiracy that the authorship just happens to know about and write about yet isn't killed off before he can reveal the secrets isn't exactly a simple explanation.

A group SO powerful that it can alter governments but can't stop a writer from putting out a book detailing their secret activities? Isn't that the point of secret societies? To stay secret?

Just my opinion, as always, but all the conspiracy theories I've seen so far have been rife with holes in the basic premise.
Yeah, I wondered about that as well. However, there are plenty of examples he gives of people just like himself who later died mysteriously after they did exactly what he is doing. The whole reason I started this thread was for opinions and to gather facts I might not be aware of yet. Thanks for your post(s)!

What about the Titanic being owned my Whitestar Lines, owned by Mercantile Marine, owned by JP Morgan. It was basically a row-boat in his fleet. It is well-documented in the book "Creature from Jeckyl Island" how JP and Co. wanted to go from the gold standard to the Federal Reserve, but Jacob Astor and friends stood in the way. Isn't it interesting how the Fed. Reserve Act was passed almost exactly 1 year after the Titanic sank. Isn't it interesting how a captain of some 26 years had his last photo taken by a priest, then made key errors that ended with the ship at the bottom? That ship was later discovered to have faulty rivets. Do you know where JP Morgan eventually died?

Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
akonitony
Let me ask you this: Can you tell me when the last Encyclical was given by a pope, who the pope was that gave it, and where? Here is a hint: it was given right around the time Michael Jackson died - strange how the news didn't cover it?

Old 07-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
Wolfy-hound
If you stretch far enough you can connect nearly any event to any other event in history. Sorry.

Was it mere coincidence that I met Colin Fergusen, who just HAPPENS to co-star with James Callis, who HAPPENS to play on Battlestar Galactia, with the FEMALE lead Mary McDonnell who plays a woman president a mere two years before the FIRST Black President is elected to the United States????

How could ANYONE miss that connection? I got Barack Obama elected!

Conspiracy theorists will stretch to connect events. It's the game of 7 steps removed.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
Wolfy-hound
http://www.papalencyclicals.net/

Listing of letters and junk from recent years. The news doesn't cover much of anything that the POpe or the Catholic Church does, unless it involves a scandel or could possibly be connected to a scandel.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
radera5
This is hilarious!

Old 07-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
If you stretch far enough you can connect nearly any event to any other event in history. Sorry.

Was it mere coincidence that I met Colin Fergusen, who just HAPPENS to co-star with James Callis, who HAPPENS to play on Battlestar Galactia, with the FEMALE lead Mary McDonnell who plays a woman president a mere two years before the FIRST Black President is elected to the United States????

How could ANYONE miss that connection? I got Barack Obama elected!

Conspiracy theorists will stretch to connect events. It's the game of 7 steps removed.
And that, my friends, is called a diversion.
Ok, so you are saying the fact the current pope gave a white leather-bound copy of a 36-page encyclical to our president at the G-8 summit in L'Aquila, Italy is nothing about which we should be concerned. I guess the fact the pope calls for a one-world economical leader "with real teeth" is nothing either. Ever here of the Waldenses? What happened with them?

BTW, if you are not going to read the book I mentioned, how can you hope to comment on it intelligently? I'm a college-educated man and third generation Army. My dad fought in Viet Nam, and retired as a colonel, and my grandfather fought in WW2, was there when they liberated Dachau, and taught psychology at the University of PA. They both taught me to question everything, so don't think for an instant I'm one who jumps on the bandwagon for anything. I'm aware of the various conspiracy theories out there, but can't name hardly any of them because I usually can dismiss them with one or two paragraphs of reading - but at least I take the time to read, rather than bury my head in the sand. I'm telling you if you take 4 hours out of your life to read this book with an open mind, then connect the dots, it makes perfect sense. There is no stretching needed.
So far, all anyone has come up with is non-sensical jargon. Give me a factual rebuttal regarding something the book actually mentions. Tell me how the UN is not something that morphed out of the Council of Vienna. Personal opinions are as common as... belly buttons. Treat this thread with just a little respect and be able to proove what you are stating. Now, let's here something intelligently related to the topic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!