Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:20 PM   #61
illbeyoursoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatraman@gmail.com View Post
first and only really important claim being that I owe her money for some snakes that we made a deal on. Lets not forget the fact that I was told to "take my time paying her back and that as long as i paid her it wasnt too big a deal how long it took me." Im pretty sure when you tell someone that its ok to take your time that you arent really worried about getting the money right away. And yes it has been 8 months, and yet I didn't lose contact with her? Didn't try to hide from her? Didnt change my name and move to mexico? So im pretty sure you should have given a due date or at least made it look like you cared more earlier on in the deal. Dont tell someone that they can take their time when you dont mean it.
Just because someone was LENIENT with you and told you to "take your time" on a debt owed, does not mean YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE of their kindness and NOT PAY THEM ANYTHING AT ALL. You are the worst kind of scammers, the way you take technicalities to the max. Because Courtney once trusted you and told you to "take your time" does NOT suddenly mean she does not care about losing HER MONEY and that you can abuse their leniency and trust. You didn't even bother to send her ANYTHING as a good faith payment. You have given her NO REASON to believe that you will follow through. At one point, you promised money to be arriving around a certain time, and then never felt the need to explain why it never showed, or why you couldn't pay it (or simply decided not to pay it, whichever). THAT, my friend, is disrespectful and a huge smack in the face. You may feel that Courtney has jumped the gun on posting here on the BOI, but it is your arrogance that has brought you here.

Quote:
I guess thats what i get for TRUSTING someone who didnt deserve it.

Well at least you have an idea of how Courtney feels.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #62
illbeyoursoldier
Sorry, my full name is Chelsea Lynn Gardiner.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #63
illbeyoursoldier
Quote:
I have to sleep before I go back to my honest job trying to live like the rest of you.

You have a job, and suddenly that makes you an HONEST person? Yet STEALING doesn’t make you dishonest. You are a thief. Taking/Buying something and never paying for it is thievery. Yet you are about as deceitful as they come.

Quote:
If anyone thinks they can just slander people because of a bad experience they had then have fun backing the people who cant move on with their lives. Ill see how I feel when I wake up whether or not I want to send her any money after what she did.

Quote:
If you Still want your money then You need to delete All of my private info off of that forum or you will not recieve any of it. And if you think that I wont pay you either way and that I dont plan on it then fine, Ill give up planning on it. Go ahead and whine about the fact that I owe you money for whatever and put out dates, Whatever. But you need to remove my personal Info from that forum.

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It would be the same if you owed money to a bank, you didn’t make your payment, and they report it to a credit bureau and affect your credit score and credibility. So in response, you decide your not going to pay anything at all until they take back what they said about you, or for giving away you “private” information?? See how that works out for you in the real world. Grow up, and pay your debts. You're digging your own hole.

Chelsea Lynn Gardiner

Old 06-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #64
RachelSS
Adam, you owe Courtney money, you need to pay her. You can run around in circles all day over the fact that she said she'd accept payments, but y'all were friends, and that's a really disgusting display of behavior.

Hiding behind "bad times" and whatever other excuses you can wrangle up doesn't overrule the fact that you owe her money. You sold those snakes - you should have paid off the debt you owed her. Plain and simple

Old 06-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #65
amercnwmn
Well Adam said it himself:

Quote:
Its not MY fault that the person I was trying to sell a gun to STOLE it and then got fired from our respective workplace. So I have no idea where he even is or if he still has the gun. I guess thats what i get for TRUSTING someone who didnt deserve it. Maybe courtney should have done the same and made sure she had money before she gave over the animals
So coming from his OWN admission, I would STRONGLY recommend following his own advice in dealing with him.

If you consider a deal with this individual you also make sure you have the money BEFORE you give over the animals.

Also, you might want to be careful WHAT you sell to him, since he apparently isn't above lying about the laws, where he actually lives, and then BLAMING the seller for selling illegal animals to him.

He's an accident waiting to happen, and a black eye on the Omaha herp community. This guy is going to drag you guys down. Just seeing how much he shirks his financial responsibilities, I can ALREADY tell he'd be the first to blame the seller if he got bit by one of his cobras while free handling.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #66
Pudgsr
i talked to him and he said he would contact you about this issue.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:08 PM   #67
amercnwmn
Jeff, thank you for your efforts.

I've already been contacted by Adam when he issued me an ultimatum to either remove my post here (which can't be done anyway) or not receive any money.

As I see it, he has NO reason to contact me, short of sending me payments. I have NOTHING further to discuss with him, nor do I wish to hear any more blame, ultimatums, or lies from him.

I have nothing further to discuss with him, if he chooses to send me payments, or pay me in full, of course I will update the thread accordingly.

I just don't want anyone else to find out the hard way what kind of business he conducts. That's pretty much the ONLY reason this thread exists, as I truly don't expect to receive the money after all this time, but would pleasantly surprised if I did.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #68
April Homich
Reading this thread, the thought of that seller owning hots and having children really really disturbs me. He is not in any financial condition (or anywhere close to the right maturity level) to do either. Something bad is going to happen there...

Perhaps if he thinks threatening you with nonpayment if you take down his "personal" information (that he posted online for all to see) is a good idea, maybe you should threaten to report him to the authorities if he doesn't pay. As someone who's been ripped off before and heard all the excuses, I very much believe he never meant to pay you. He is looking for the reason that it can be your fault and it's moved from one excuse to another. He will not pay you unless he's forced to. It's up to you now to decide how far you want to take it.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #69
April Homich
Oops, I meant "DON'T take down his personal info"

Old 06-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #70
amercnwmn
Ehh I have mixed feelings about reporting illegal keepers in other areas.
Sometimes it does more to damage the hobby than it's worth. I have the feeling he will do it on his own.

I feel that should be up to his local herp folks to do what they feel needs to be done, since it's their area that would be affected.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!