What morph are you just kind of over? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #41
rcpreis3
"Dinkers" And Im not talking about legit, OMFG what is going on here dinkers. Im talking about normals with a white spot, or a lil fancy blushing. This one that has a lil more green, or is straight from Africa and is banded. I swear if I see someone saying genetic banded and they havent produced banded babies from it yet, shut your pie hole. Its prolly not genetic, just some random occurance and u got my hopes up for no reason.

And pieds, I was just never really attracted to them as a base morph. But I have to say, a low white pied with ridiculous pattern and high orange might catch my fancy.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #42
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
"Dinkers"

Old 01-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #43
jimssnakes0808
see i really like dinkers because you really never know what you might get. and i really like the rush geting somthing noone else might not have.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #44
gsrept
Black widows stink they look nice as babies but are the ugliest snake as an adult. although everyone complains about spiders there would not be some of the morphs we have with out this gene. I have an adult female spider around 3000 grams and she has never shown any signs of neurological problems no corkscrewing or noticble wobble niether has any of her offspring But I have also been outbreeding her with male morphs that have come from wild caught females, so this may be the key to getting rid of the issues.
White snakes and the super black pastel still love them can not get enough of them and own quite a few.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #45
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
I would have to say I'm not really over any one morph, just over seeing poor examples being bred andreproduced just because they can.

It seems like quite a few morphs have gone down this road...pastels, spiders, to name just a couple...I am even seeing some pretty ugly clowns now. If you lok back to when many of these animals were first available, they looked SO totally different than what they do now. Too many breeding just for quantity and not QUALITY.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!