Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:12 AM   #121
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Once again no Boas have been sold all of his boas are here and another the deal was made for the Glock was for 10 snakes I have 9 he was supposed to send the most expensive snake which is a Jaguar Anrey which he refuses to send from the get go he says he forgot all that has to happen is send the snake I send the gun everyone does it like that am I wrong
Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1445580704940.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  190.0 KB

Old 10-23-2015, 02:23 AM   #122
kris reiners
Never heard of krugers Kritters In az.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:31 AM   #123
dhaisten
Look for the run-on painful to read sentences.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:00 AM   #124
Dennis Hultman
I'm going to back up here and take this thread one point at a time.

The deal was two guns for the agreed snakes. As the OP mentioned he made a couple of mistakes. He didn't send all the snakes and he couldn't legally have the guns he wanted. At this point Mel didn't do anything wrong. Is everyone in agreement on this point?

If the deal ended here and Mel stated he didn't get all the snakes and the Op couldn't have the guns why would Mel have to be out the shipping cost to send the snakes back to the OP? He didn't make the mistakes the OP did. I would state the OP is responsible for the shipping back.

If I agreed to a trade and was upholding my end and the other person didn't send what he was suppose to and then found out he couldn't legally obtain what I was trading, why would I have to pay for his multiple mistakes?

If that was the end of this transaction I would state that it would be reasonable to expect him to take the snakes back at his cost.

That wasn't the end so let me breakdown my comprehension of this mess of a transaction.

It is apparent that the OP didn't want the snakes back and opted to trade for just one gun. Alex is stating that the trade was for the boas already sent for the one gun. Mel is stating that he agreed to the one gun but still expected the other snake missing from the original shipment to be sent. That he didn't agree to anything without that snake being included.

I don't see any of that in the communications posted.

Mel you keep asking what you did wrong.When you agreed to the second trade option for the one gun where is the screenshot that states OK but you need to send the other snake?

I think you would have posted that if you had it. If you wouldn't have done the original deal without the snake that was missing and you weren't planning on doing the new one without the missing snake you would have the screenshot with the others where you plainly state that. "Hey man yeah I'll do the snakes for the glock only if you send the last snake." You didn't write that. You wrote if the deal you had with someone else didn't materialize then yes that would work.

It seems to me you agreed to the second deal without the additional snake being shipped. At least you didn't stress that point in writing. You then advertised the snakes for sale.

At this point you do have the snakes that Alex sent and he has nothing. That is what people see.

Now let me give you my opinion. I don't think it is a bad trade deal to take what you have and send the glock. I personally think you would come out good and the OP would be satisfied. That would be the best solution to this trade that didn't come anywhere close to smooth.

If that isn't a option you are willing to do and you have all the snakes that Alex sent, the shipping back needs to be worked out ASAP. While the OP did make a couple of big mistakes you did as well. It appears you agreed to the new deal for the snakes you have.

When you received them and you didn't receive all of the order, it should have ended there if you weren't going forward without the snake that wasn't shipped. You should have the communication to show this. You should have the communication from Alex where he stated he was going to ship the snake left out for the one gun. Neither of you have posted the whole transaction record of what was stated when the snakes arrived one short.

OK so nothing has worked out perfectly and nobody is getting what they wanted out of the original deal. The best thing is to come to a resolution quickly.

The OP spent the funds shipping and so far you have time into this and his snakes. If I were you I think you would be better off sending the glock.

If not, go ahead and ship them back and end this.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:05 AM   #125
Dennis Hultman
Of course someone posts a screenshot of you stating you already sold some of the snakes and I didn't see it until after I posted.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:30 AM   #126
KRUGER'S KRITTER
. Jaguar

He was supposed to be sending the Jaguar the whole time I was trying to send the gun which he cannot have if this was not true he would have denied it how many times have I asked for the snake and I will ship the gun and he has not denied it once yet because he knows it was part of the deal

Old 10-23-2015, 06:11 AM   #127
Bronx Boa
The deal was for two guns...that was dead when one snake wasn't received. The deal was for one gun instead. Now he is asking for the long lost 12th snake. No! He's extorting because he has all the leverage. He never mentioned the other snake until yesterday morning when I called him out on posted the glock for trade.

He's lying and trying to dig himself out of the hole.

How many people does it take for you to realize your mistake. I've admitted mine...why can't you?

And the fact still remains...you have over 2K worth of my snakes and I have nothing.

Send you little glock and walk away with a deal of a lifetime. At least it will be a deal...instead of straight robbery.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-23-2015, 06:16 AM   #128
Bronx Boa
Here he is lying that he started the paperwork on the guns

Here he is back peddling after I caught him trying not to sell/trade the glock

The BronX BoA

Old 10-23-2015, 06:19 AM   #129
Bronx Boa
Wow guys...not only does he currently have the glock up for trade...he now has MY BOAS up for sale. How is this allowed?

The BronX BoA

Old 10-23-2015, 07:35 AM   #130
Black Adder
I am really not sure we can believe anything much of what Mr Kruger is trying to tell us now as there appears to be contradictions and flat outright refusal to deal with facts every step of the way.

Some boas are sold, no boas are sold, deal is for two guns and 12 snakes, then 1 gun and 11 snakes, then (only claimed by Mr Kruger), the deal is STILL 12 snakes but now just for one measly little Glock ( which I can run down to my local pawn store and buy today for $425-475)

So whichever way you look at it, Mr Kruger already has made a killing on this deal if he sends the Glock right now....$450 gun for well over $1000 worth of snakes, I would be jumping through hoops to get it done!
But instead he wants to become just a common crook, keeping EVERYTHING and fulfilling no part of his end of the deal at all.

BAD GUY INDEED!

And off topic I know but I have been DYING to throw this in ever since this thread started........do you have a brother called Freddy?
I only ask because he had problems doing the right thing too.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger