First time breeding situation...HELP!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
Skanakis
Question First time breeding situation...HELP!!

Guys i need help. Today i walked in to my male and fem JCP in the act. Tails wrapped...privates showing and all. They are just chilling together right now. wrapped up together.

So let me begin how it all started. Ive been trying to change them over to rats from mice. So i decided not to feed them since Nov 16th. Also i have been in between moves so i pulled them out from their normal enclosure and kept them in Big tubs alone. They have always been together in a 4 ft long, 3 ft deep, 3 ft high. They have been apart for like 2 months.

So last time they were fed was Nov 16th. They were apart for 2 months. Put together last night. The heating i have for them is a heat bulb bringing up the temp to like 85-90. Night time drops to 75-80. Today at 7am i came home private parts were inserted and all. so....guys...WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!!!!

Can i feed them? When? Do i seperate them? Do i change the substrate? I have paper towels in there right now. Heating? Feeding? requirements? Or am i over reacting? What should i start doing guys? This is my FIRST breeding activity. I got 4 babies which im slowly waiting on. Seriously...what should i look out for first...what should i be doing and looking for. Yeah im kinda nervous....so...any help would be appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!