Rampage out of the fight? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
pgwdragons
Question Rampage out of the fight?

So tons of people are talking about Quinton Jackson "quiting" the ufc and fighting... and people are wondering about whats going to happen now w/ Rashad Evans fight.. yada yada.
Whats everyones thoughts on that.. does everyone believe that he'll go through with quiting... but.. really.. for how long? How many times does someone in professional sports.. say that?
And what does everyone think about him being in the A-Team movie?

Just thought this was a very thought about subject for some people and thought it might attract some interesting conversations.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
JordanAng420
I don't think Rampage is going anywhere. It's totally characteristic of him to say things like that and be dramatic for publicity. He knows he's not going to stop fighting, LOL...are you kidding? Maybe he's been feeling "washed up" lately and needs an excuse in case Rashad ends up tearing him a new exit hole...Or maybe, knowing Rampage and his crazy antics, he's more jacked up than ever before and he's ready to do just the opposite and take over the UFC...which brings me to my point that I would absolutely LOVE to see Rampage and Brock Lesner Fight... Either way, with Rampage vs. Rashad it all comes down to who's trained the hardest, who's got the better technique, and who's hungrier for it....

Old 10-02-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
AtrociousOne
rashad is supposedly set to fight thiago silva instead of rampage. i'm pretty sure his departure is already final, but don't quite me on that. sucks, cuz i was looking forward to rashad and quinton's fight.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
pgwdragons
Hmm. I dont know. But.. I do think that it wouldnt be a great fight between rampage and lesnar if they were to fight... lesnar is way to big.. and I think he would just throw rampage around.. and lay on him.. like he does his other fights.. he does alot of laying.. but ya know.. what are people gunna do when you got someone that wide and big just laying on top of you basically? bleh.
Though I am interested to see how Bobby Lashely's next few fights come out.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrociousOne View Post
rashad is supposedly set to fight thiago silva instead of rampage. i'm pretty sure his departure is already final, but don't quite me on that. sucks, cuz i was looking forward to rashad and quinton's fight.
Oh my goodness. I can't believe this.

You are absolutely right. He IS retiring soon. Apparently his family is pressuring him to retire. It's all confirmed on the UFC website...wow.

I apologise for my previous post, as I hadn't done my research ahead of time. Wow, what a disappointment. I guess Rampage was at his prime when he was fighting in "Pride". Everyone's gotta slow down at some point. But, how dissapointing...he was one of my favorites.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
AtrociousOne
he was indeed at his prime in pride, but he's still an excellent fighter and i wanted to see him and rashad throw hands. woulda been great, he's supposedly going into an acting career set to start filming the A-Team flick. which will prolly be good lol but still sucks

Old 10-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
JordanAng420
You know it's only because Dana White wouldn't put up the money Rampage needed...

That's why Pride was so much better...you win you get X amount, you lose you get Y amount. Dana has all these "rules" that have more "exceptions" than the english language itself. The fighters don't know what they're getting before they step into the octagon...and honestly, if it was me, i'd like for sure like to know what kind of money I was making before I accepted a fight...

I'm not sure what crawed up Dana's rear end and died...but apparently he's the only person that doesn't see that UFC's heavyweight division is a freakin joke.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
AtrociousOne
indeed, brock lesnar is a good wrestler, but as a fighter, he's worthless, and to have him of all people hold the title. c'mon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!