For Sale 2 yearlings for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 01-30-2015, 12:35 AM   #1
Wamba681
2 yearlings for sale

Edit 2/8: Adults have been sold. Yearlings still available.
Edit 2/14: Entertaining offers on the yearlings. Would like to move them out!

I've decided that I need to thin out some of my collection, as I'm shifting my focus into certain projects long term as well as into ball pythons.

- Live healthy arrival, correct sex, and genetics guaranteed.
- Shipping is done through SYR via FedEx next day air Monday - Wednesday with most deliveries arriving by 10:30am although some areas have a guaranteed delivery time of 12:00 noon or by the end of the day.
- For the animals safety temperatures must be between 32-95ºF on both ends and somebody must be home to receive the package. Heat or cold packs will be supplied when needed
- If the animal is DOA, the customer must notify me immediately and email me a photo of the animal.
- All snakes are feeding on f/t mice with zero difficulty.
- Payment must be done via Paypal.
- You can email me at wamba681@gmail.com

These are my two yearlings I'm parting with. Both are feeding well on f/t, but are very slow growers. I've been feeding them small fuzzies for a couple months now, but they've been putting on very little weight. Both eat with no hesitation. These were both hatched 7/2013.

$125 Female Lavender Pewter (Lavender Charcoal Diffused). Current weight 29 grams. Excellent side diffusion, very pretty pink/purple color. Clutchmate with the next snake.

$50 Male Pewter het Lavender. Currently at 32 grams. Excellent diffusion as well.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!