Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:46 PM   #1091
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I have a few BPs, but would never buy from her & really could care less if I am blocked or not. My main focus is boas and other pythons.
If she posts anything that's relevant to any of this that I catch I'll try to be sure to report it, unless she sees this and blocks me too lol

Old 09-14-2015, 08:25 PM   #1092
mjcballpythons
I have been informed that "Fauna is still waiting for the test results." It appears that the results have been lost in the middle of the unnecessary continuation of this thread. Here are the screenshots of the test result documents from UF, again.
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2015, 08:59 PM   #1093
Helenthereef
Good news!

Old 09-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #1094
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Good news!
(I do think you posted that before, but, as you say, probably lost in the L-O-N-G discussion.... )

Old 09-14-2015, 09:54 PM   #1095
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
unnecessary continuation of this thread.
Still trying criticize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
The thread is about you as MJC Serpents, not just the health of your snakes, that was simply an issue that arose during discussion. It's for people to review, ask questions and give feedback on their dealings with you. People can also post questions and continue discussion as long as it remains on topic.

This thread is not only about test results. This thread is about the way you handled the issues here, and handled this community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
What's going to happen, i'll get my account removed? If so, I'm cool with that. I have been told by man people that this BOI is more of a joke than Facebook itself. Go ahead, terminate my account.
That would be too easy and not in keeping with the purpose of the BOI, which is to allow people to read and draw their own conclusions about your actions here.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:30 PM   #1096
ElexisC
Also wasn't it said that those results could still show a negative that the only sure fire way to tell was a necropsy on a dead snake at this point?

Not trying to further the thought that her snakes do have ibd as I'm sure it would have come back up again by now unless she's hiding things from public now and not selling, but the test should have been preformed on the original dead female instead of "I think she died of ibd" but not get a necropsy, getting it done on that female would have avoided all of this, but it did take what like weeks to actually get her to do the test and even she didn't pay for it, her former boss did. Regardless after all of this I think there's several people who would avoid her, I know I would even if she had a boa I really liked. Boas can harbor that disease for years before it effects them and still pass it on to other boas and pythons. Ibd scares me so much I won't buy from anyone who handled it as poorly as this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 10-15-2015, 11:48 AM   #1097
ElexisC
Didn't want to dredge this back up but she's now going by another name and thought it should be known if someone wants to look her up

Mindy Shong

is what she goes by now, just saw her in a group and clicked on the profile and up popped owner of MJC serpents.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1444924064286.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  163.3 KB

Old 10-15-2015, 05:05 PM   #1098
SPJ
She got married. That's why the name is changed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!