Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:53 AM   #51
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
And someone emailed to inform that thread starters must be at least 18 years old. If so, then this kid perhaps is not 18 so can proof of his age be aquired by fauna and administrative follow up be completed?

Dan
Did I say that? I don't remember doing so. There is a filter on registration to keep anyone under the age of 13 from registering here, but I don't remember making any stipulations about 18 being the minimum limit for posting here. If so, please let me know.....

However, that being said, THIS is definitely against the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenzie_river_reptiles
I forgot to mention that my dad started this post.
Unless BOTH the father and the son are named "Lucius Cauthorn", then this thread was started by someone using a false identification. As such it will now be LOCKED and possibly removed unless the two persons using the account "Mckenzie_river_reptiles" can come up with some solution to this shared identity problem.

Registration on this site is for FREE. Both of you could have created your own registration and posted using your real name for each post that YOU were actually making. Now you've likely gone and wasted EVERYONE's time and efforts in this thread just to have it shut down because of your ill conceived stunt.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #52
WebSlave
The person who started this thread has given me the solution to the multiple identity posting under his account problem that caused this thread to be locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenzie_river_reptiles
OK I lied it was not my Dad that started it. I said that because Dan or someone else stated that you had to be at least 18. He was probobly trapping me, or rattling my cage. It worked. I need this post to keep running, it exposes this rip off. My pics will finish him off. If there is anything I can do to keep this thread then tell me, I can send money or whatever...I really appritiate it.

P.S. My Dad can't even hardly work the internet. LOL
............................ <- grains of salt......

Old 04-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #53
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Thumbs up Web Slave

Thanks Web slave.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #54
Dan Scolaro
This is another good guy report of the extension of a live arrival guarantee that was rescinded when the buyers were caught in many lies and made several threats to take advantage of an extended guarantee offer of a free skink.

It's quite clear the buyers Luc and Matt Cauthorn of Leaburg, Oregon, aka Mckenzie_river_reptiles, blew any opportunity for any consideration from their numerous threats and failed intimidation tactics to extort monies. Seller's should not be fall for such intimidation tactics.

All buyers/sellers should heed caution to proceed with any sale/trade/bargain with this father/son intimidation team as they will surely wait in the shadows to take advantage of another company. Hopefully they learned they cannot threaten and win points for any consideration of the terms.

Dan

Old 04-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #55
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Dan,

Your lying again! How about I help you brake this habbit....Anyone that reads this thread for it's entirty will realize that you are a liar...OK I admit I lied about my Dad posting the thread, but you lied first about having to be 18!

Don't accept Dan's lies, to prove that I will back my animals up more than Dan will his I show you my gauruntee.

Gaurantee:I will offer an unconditional feeding, live arrival, and that your animal will thrive guarantee. You must report a problem with the animal within 1 month, after that I will help you with questions etc... If you find out after that month that something is wrong(a defect that was from birth) with the snake(s) then I will either replace it or refund your money. Please try to keep this an honest business/hobby!

Luc Cauthorn

Old 04-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #56
Cat_72
Luc, your guarantee is great in theory......but say someone buys an animal from you. Fedex delivers it, and it sits on their front porch, in mid-summer, in full sun, for 8 hours until they get home from work. Then they call you and say, "My gecko is dead, it got baked in the sun. When are you sending out my new one??"

You have to have limitations on your guarantee, for the good of the buyer, seller, AND the animals.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #57
ravensgait
Cat, if they are smart they wont buy from him and thus he will save money on that guarantee.. Randy

Old 04-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #58
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Gaurantee

Yeah, I agree with you there. The buyer must sign the shipment when he recieves it or have someone else sign for him. There are a few bugs...Thanks for your help.

Randy, why would you not buy from me?

Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #59
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Also this gaurantee is only for snakes...

Also Randy, What do you mean by "Cat, if they are smart they wont buy from him and thus he will save money on that guarantee.. Randy"

I am from now on going to fax back and forth my gaurantee, in which the seller and the buyer signs his name.

Luc Cauthorn

Old 04-12-2008, 04:30 AM   #60
Dan Scolaro
It's time for Luc and Matt to apologize for this bogus thread.

It's quite clear that the terms of purchase were met and were extended to offer an additional skink, and their threats backfired to void any extension.

No seller/buyer should be intimidated to succumb to such threats and an apology is in order.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!