Rabbit pinks for bulls - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
R&TB
Rabbit pinks for bulls

I got a buddy that breeds rabbits. I used to get rabbits for my boas from him but now that all my boas are gone he called me and asked if I wanted 24 frozen pink rabbits for my bulls. Has anyone or does anyone feed rabbit pinks to their bulls?
I know my boas poop would smell bad after a rabbits but its hard to beat a bull lol. Any pros or cons or opinions would be great.
Thanks
Rob and Trish

Old 01-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
John E Dove
I do not feed them to mine but I do know that Bulls will raid Rabbit nests in the wild when they find them and eat the young.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:31 AM   #3
R&TB
John Thanks for the reply. I was just kind of wondering if some bulls if fed bunny pinks may be like balls that are fed african soft furs, meaning they may only want that one particular type of food. Well, I feed on Sunday and only plan on feeding the pinks to the females that I'll breed this season, bulls seem to eat anything lol.
Thanks
Rob and Trish

Old 01-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
John E Dove
I have found that the tag "picky eater" never seems to stick on Bulls. I have also never seen one show a prefered food. My Bulls will eat anything I throw in with them.
I've fed them Gerbils, Hamsters, Rats (Lab, Kangaroo & Wood), Mice (Lab, Deer, etc) Chicks, Ducklings, Goslings, Turkey Polts.

Old 01-10-2009, 06:06 AM   #5
R&TB
Thanks again John. I've heard that bulls are not picky, but I have never fed mine anything but rats from pinks for babies to medium for adults. I feed again tomorrow night so I'll see how they like the pinks.
Thanks
Rob and Trish

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!