Wanted Bearded dragons!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
niksreps
Bearded dragons!!!!

I am looking for all kinds of beardeds. Adults, sub adults, babies! Looking for bigger lots of babies but let me know what you have.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
DVMExotics
Saw your ad....

I have the following

Very nice 13" Male Trans Italian Leather 100% het hypo (bloodbank x dachiu) $500 OBO

Very Nice and Smooth 10" Female Trans Italian Leather 100% het hypo (dachiu line aqua when younger) $360 OBO

Nice Reds 100% het hypo 6 to 8" $85 to $120

Babies from our Blue eyed Dragons. Range in teh 8 to 10" size. Some very nice. They are 100% het hypo. We are holding on to these as their eyes may turn blue in the next 2 months and they will be $1000 each then. Taking offers no on them and considering selling (offers have been up to $550 to $600 each).

Really trying to move those top two leathers out quick so price is negotiable on them if bought together (Would do great price if you got them both). Let me know id any interest in any of them even if not.

I can send you pics.

Chris- petabm@yahoo.com
www.dvmexotics.com

Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
niksreps
Hey Chris,
I would love to see what blue eyed dragons look like. Have any pics of the parents? For now I will pass on the other 2.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
DVMExotics
The parents can be seen on my site www.dvmexotics.com. I can email you pictures of the babies I have maybe later today. Just email me your email address to petabm@yahoo.com. Are you interested in males or females or both? Again the babies do not currently have blue eyes but have been told by two seperate breeders that sometimes the eyes are blue early and I know of another breeder that hers didnt turn blue until 6 to 8 months of age. Otherwise they are gorgeous dragons.

Chris

Old 03-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #5
DVMExotics
ps the website is getting a major overhaul so all of our breeders are not on there. Have maany new ones to work with this year. Including a het Japanese Silverback we got from Josh

Chris

Old 03-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
obilisk31
i have sum babies if interested the father is a hypo citrus and the mother is a rred orange sandfire very light in color and patternless. i have 15 that will b ready to go in about 10 days if you r interested let me know my email is bsolesby@yahoo.com.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
niksreps
email sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #8
christy.smith2325
Pm sent

Old 03-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
wolfsoul101
Talking not much..

i have a male leatherback that is or is almost two yrs old.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #10
ginsin
bearded dragons x 4

hi can you please tell me are you still looking for bearded dragons we have a breading pair also 2 males the pair in 1 viv and the males in another could you please tell me if you are interested thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!