Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #31
Kerry Bragg
Besides what am I defending him against? I only said that I saw the snakes. Nothing else. I hope S&H gets his nakes. If he doesn't you can make sure that I'll go down there and ask him why! I have already discussed this with S&H. Ask him if I'm a real person. It seems like alot of people around here like to start trouble. The main ones also seem to be right here. I know of one right here that was banned from a site for the same reason! What ever happned to giving peope the benifit of the doubt? You guys are ridiculous.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #32
The BoidSmith
Kerry,

Quote:
I'm not trying to defend anbody. I don't know what has went on in the past.
To understand this whole issue you need to dig into the past. Try a search by Digital Reptiles, HCE, Eisenman, and Carolina Reptiles Exchanges.

Quote:
But I held those piebalds the night they were stolen.
At this point no one doubts their existence. We even say pictures of them.

Quote:
That report that's written in the paper is screwed up. It came from a 2 bit penny saver type paper from a 2 bit town.
Meaning?

Quote:
The snakes are real, they were stolen by a employee that was hired there 6 months ago. The employee's never bred [bleep], and don't know anybody worth a crap in the trade.
We know they are real. It was Carolina Reptile Exchange owner who said they hetero for pieds were bred at the store. So you are saying they never bred a thing, that's what our point was. Besides in their ads the state that Bruce Eisenman was helping out in the store, not that he was the owner. Please read previous threads and their own words.

Quote:
But Alot of you are just plain wrong, and have drawn your own conclusion from absolutely no facts.
We are just stating what happened as you are. In your words they never bred a thing in the store and we believe you. But thier ads stated otherwise. You (and the article) state Bruce is the owner. Their ads states he was only a hired helper.

Quote:
I also know that bruce is the old mans kid. There is about 6 sons and 3 generations of people that work with animals in his family. Bruce is no longer associated with HCE.
We also know that. We also known from Harry himself that he could not guarantee the genetics of the animals his sons were selling. What does that tell you?

Old 01-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #33
Kerry Bragg
I meant that the guy who stole the snakes has never bred a thing. I don't need this. YOu can annalize what I said all you want. YOu all are still wrong!

Old 01-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #34
Wilomn
I suppose the pleasant demeanor you display here is evident there as well. How nice.

These eisenmens have had several shady dealings with several people in the past. You being a first timer coming to the defence of someone with a history such as they have is not new to this site.

You may or may not be exactly who and what you say you are. They have proven themselves VERY questionable at the very least.

Let's start over.

Welcome to fauna. Are you sure these guys whom you are speaking so highly of actually deserve your backing? Perhaps they are great in person and just shady online? If you do a search on Digital Reptiles. harry and/or bruce you'll see some very interesting facts. Be sure to read them all.

Wes Pollock

Old 01-21-2004, 02:09 PM   #35
Kerry Bragg
Hi, I never spoke highly of anyone.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:11 PM   #36
Kerry Bragg
I simply sated facts. WHy are you guys so gung ho to jump my <font color=red>[bleep]</font>?

Old 01-21-2004, 02:26 PM   #37
Kerry Bragg
I meant I simply atated facts. I wanted to clear that up before any body took bits and pieces of what I say, and turns it around

Old 01-21-2004, 02:29 PM   #38
John Albrecht
Hi Kerry,

Noone means anything personal toward you by what they are saying Kerry.

It just seems a little weird that someone (you) would respond now when theses guys have been unwilling to answer any questions for about the last year or so regarding their collection. Where were you to defend them all last year when questions arose?

The family has a bit of bad history going all the way back to Florida with large cats and now they seem to be doing no better here with reptiles.

The truth is, people here would love to have some information about their animals that could be validated since noone has been able to do that and the family themselves have not been willing to do it. Why would anyone NOT want to provide some info to help make a sale? As I'm sure you know, there is a huge amount of unethical behavior going on with the python morphs these days and it is entirely reasonable to expect validation of bloodlines which these guys don't seem openly willing to do.

I hope that helps you understand some of the responses you received.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:44 PM   #39
Kerry Bragg
Well, I don't blame everyone for thinking what they do. It may seem suspicious. I shouldn't have lashed out like I did. I knew I had it coming. It just feels good to be right! I am just a victim of circumstances. I don't keep ball morphs. Unlike all the other people here that don't have them either. I don't care to get into others dealings in them. I don't really know bruce either. I just sell him animals every once in a while. It just so happned that I was there the day it happened. I never said " He's a great guy buy his stuff" I never said anything about het piebald ball pythons. I just said I have seen all of his stuff. If you have any questions. I will tell you what I know about what I know. I don't want sarcastic feed back, or break downs of my words (completely out of context) Thanks for being so nice John

Old 01-21-2004, 07:43 PM   #40
The BoidSmith
Kerry,

My apologies if you felt I was being harsh on you. It was never my intention. The only point I wanted to make is that there is plenty of past evidence written on them right here in the BOI. If you want to know why some of us feel the way we do, check what Harry Eisenmann said in those threads. It goes even way back before they started with the piebalds. Furthermore, and more recently, the ads of Carolina Reptile Exchange stated that Bruce was not the owner, and now we learn from this article that he is. Again my apologies and welcome to the BOI.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann