Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #331
bobtard
Man, lots of winners on here lately.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #332
Morelia4life
I think it is clear at this point that Mr. Potts is [b]not[b] going to give the OP his money back. I believe it is best for the OP to just pursue legal action to obtain his money back. Some people are just too greedy and can't see past that. Money can make people that way and it is a sad that but as Mr. Potts puts it, "such is life". It seems like more and more people are losing focus of making an honest living and just wanting to scam their way through life and not care about the people they hurt.

People can preach all they want about doing the right thing but it doesn't mean if they actually don't do the right thing. Clearly, Mr. Potts likes to preach about doing the right thing but when it boils down to it, he doesn't care about the right thing, all he cares about is $$$$.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #333
Baileykm
Hey quick question for anyone out there reading this. But does anyone know if Andrew has done business in Illinois before?

Old 04-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #334
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
I think it is clear at this point that Mr. Potts is [b]not[b] going to give the OP his money back. I believe it is best for the OP to just pursue legal action to obtain his money back. Some people are just too greedy and can't see past that. Money can make people that way and it is a sad that but as Mr. Potts puts it, "such is life". It seems like more and more people are losing focus of making an honest living and just wanting to scam their way through life and not care about the people they hurt.

People can preach all they want about doing the right thing but it doesn't mean if they actually don't do the right thing. Clearly, Mr. Potts likes to preach about doing the right thing but when it boils down to it, he doesn't care about the right thing, all he cares about is $$$$.

I think it would be wise to remember the names of any breeders who supported Pott's actions.

My drugs are kicking in...I just had a thought: Soon, Potts won't have a pot to pi$$ in....giggles...just a random thought.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #335
David Reid
It looks like no matter how many people say Potts is wrong, he has talked himself into believing he is right, and that the perceived black mail threat over rides the fact that he has now stolen $4000 from someone.

Anyone remember Neil from way back when. He acted like this Potts character, but the big difference was, Neil always seemed to snap back to reality and ended up doing the right thing. I hope people bump this thread on a monthly basis.

Dave

Old 04-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #336
HopingForBabies
Did I not read in this thread that Potts is not holding any animals back in one of his emails? I can't find it now. Maybe he is getting out and does not care about reputation anymore..

Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #337
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies View Post
Did I not read in this thread that Potts is not holding any animals back in one of his emails? I can't find it now. Maybe he is getting out and does not care about reputation anymore..
Andrew is not exiting boa breeding.

He is just that arrogant and stubbrn.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #338
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies View Post
Did I not read in this thread that Potts is not holding any animals back in one of his emails? I can't find it now.

You mean this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts
A different male apotts60 to baileykm86 - Mar 20More Details From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: baileykm86 <baileykm86@gmail.com>.
Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Tue, Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm.
2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1a.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1b.JPG I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave .

Kevin, Was able to locate a photo of a different 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. I think I've sent you a photo of this boa previously. I'll get photos of all the other 2011 male OT Hytec Parahets to you in the next few days. Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to call anytime if you have any concerns. Take care and will be in touch. Andrew

PS We have no intention of holding a single Aztec Parahet and Hytec Parahet back for future breeding. Matter a fact we will not be holding back a single non Homozygous OT Paraglow Aztec, Paradigm Aztec, OT Sharp Sunglow Aztec or Sharp Albino Aztec for future breeding.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

The above e-mail was sent the night the boa arrived dead. I'm more than willing to make right. The blackmail e-mail was sent the next morning and at the time had received no evidence whatsoever the boa was in fact dead. Andrew
And then from yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Kevin will get a replacement 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. Andrew
Which he later reneged on.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #339
Constrictor Creations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilecam View Post
Im not sure I understand this. Did you read the whol thread?
I sure did.....DID YOU?

Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #340
BrooklynJoe
wow this guy is a piece of work what id o not understand is why wouldn't he offer a full refund. I hope the OP is taking legal action. RAPIDLY !

I think as a community of reptile lovers WE need to confront how we do business of reptiles via forums classifieds again. I believe we need to acknowledge the good guy post and promulgate that list and revisit away to do better business for all parties. this sucks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!