Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 09:23 PM   #131
Suncoast Herpetological
Believe it or not there is one Kevin Smith listed in Gresham Oregon. Would anyone out there happen to know this gentleman's phone number?

Old 11-16-2004, 09:26 PM   #132
Suncoast Herpetological
Would you believe that the zip code matches the Office Depot? What are the odds? Nice to know he had a short drive to drop off the deadly snake he shipped illegally.

Old 11-16-2004, 09:29 PM   #133
Suncoast Herpetological
Incidentally, the reason the shipper info was hard to track is that Kevin apparently does not have an account with UPS. The account number in the tracking number belongs to that Office Depot location

Old 11-16-2004, 09:30 PM   #134
The BoidSmith
Thanks for the information John!

Old 11-16-2004, 09:36 PM   #135
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Someone should turn him in. That is the only way he is going to get knocked out of the hobby. As long as he is here, hot keepers are at risk. What if there is an accident? What if someone gets hurt? It will be Kevin's fault! Yet, another black eye for hot keepers.
This is not just a black eye for the hot keepers. For most of the general public a snake is a snake, and they won't discriminate on what species was being sent. This kind of action endangers all herp-lovers alike.

Regards

Old 11-16-2004, 09:41 PM   #136
The BoidSmith
More coincidences

If you run a search on Gresham AND Smith AND Oregon you come up with two threads.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...vin+AND+Oregon

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...vin+AND+Oregon

Regrettably I don't have the time right now to go through them to see what's in there. But I bet is interesting.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:05 PM   #137
GinoInDaBronx
FYI

Here is another number to call:

The local Chief of Police is Carla Piluso.
She can be reached at (503) 618-2313.

I'll have an email contact for her in a few...

Old 11-16-2004, 10:28 PM   #138
snakegetters
Here's the relevant search result from that thread.

Kevin Smith
2831 SE Palm Quist Rd.
Gresham OR 97080
PDX
818-968-0667
503-666-3867

Old 11-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #139
oreganus
Lightbulb You guys are amazing.....

I never shipped a snake to Jeremy through UPS, that is a bald face lie. I know that there are losers on here that just can't stand the fact that venomoids exist and will lie,forge, or anything else to try and get me in trouble, but the sad thing is you can throw the biggest fit you want and make up all the lies you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I sell venomoids and will continue to do so. If you don't like them, don't buy them, but I WILL SELL THEM AS LONG AS I WANT TO. Venomoids won't be band until all hots are band, so just remember that. I did not ship anything illegally, you can wish and wish all you want, but I know I didn't and that is all that matters. All the info you are holding so sacred came from a scammer, that has still yet answered up to the questions I put forth to him, but I understand how some of you can buy into that because alot of the hot dealers out there that are against venomoids are thieves themselves. If you want to talk about people ruining the business, why don't you talk about all of the hot dealers out there that will sell to minors or anyone else that is unfit, that is what is going to ruin the business. There is almost no checks or balances to buying venomous, any kid with an email account can purchase them quite easily. I know that some people would love to believe the lies that antivenomoid people spread, but wish all you want, venomoids are not ruining the hobby, that problem lies with alot of hot dealers that have nothing to do with venomoids. Good ol' fashion witch-hunt is what the anti venomoiders are on. Feel free to call anyone you would like and spread any of the rumors you would like. Because in the end, you will still only be wrestling between yourselves.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #140
snakegetters
Yahoo maps says:

Starting from: 2831 Se Palmquist Rd, Gresham, OR 97080-5271
Arriving at: 2205 Nw Burnside Rd, Gresham, OR 97030-3531
Distance: 3.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 8 mins

The UPS tracking number that Jeremy has corresponds to a package that was shipped on the correct date of the transaction from an Office Depot located 3.7 miles from the last known address that was posted for Kevin Smith on the Ken Yates thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!