LIARS & THIEVES: Troy and Kellie Wikel (aka exotics2aquatics, Swift, Whiteboro, etc.) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #31
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
I seriously doubt "Monica Lewinski" with a location of "in Bill's pants" is a true name.
Kind of like Pez Wollock with a location of "Here, and only here!" is a true name?

Monica Lewinski IS a real name, and it's not even Bill's Monica; Bill's Monica is Monica Lewinsky.

Search for Pez Wollock in any People Finder, though, and imagine that.. nothing found. Admittedly an alias only to serve a purpose of showing problems on Fauna; even one where he/she/it signed the alia 'Griz' to a BOI post. Oh, but of course, it wasn't signing the name, it was just a random insertion of a word... and those posts will remain, even on the BOI, because there is no way to prove that is or isn't Shrillomn's real name.

Color me confused...

Old 03-05-2007, 08:57 AM   #32
the one that knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurstew
REMOVED - Violation of Full Name Rule - DThomas
as to what lemur said... yes kellie wyile-wikel-wikle-whiteboro is pregnant and troy is supposedly workking on his music career(such as it is) in murfeesboro

Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #33
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
Kind of like Pez Wollock with a location of "Here, and only here!" is a true name?

Monica Lewinski IS a real name, and it's not even Bill's Monica; Bill's Monica is Monica Lewinsky.

Search for Pez Wollock in any People Finder, though, and imagine that.. nothing found. Admittedly an alias only to serve a purpose of showing problems on Fauna; even one where he/she/it signed the alia 'Griz' to a BOI post. Oh, but of course, it wasn't signing the name, it was just a random insertion of a word... and those posts will remain, even on the BOI, because there is no way to prove that is or isn't Shrillomn's real name.

Color me confused...

It is this stuff that makes it seem as if Pez has some type of special immunity.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #34
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
It is this stuff that makes it seem as if Pez has some type of special immunity.
It would rather seem that way, wouldn't it?

Old 03-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #35
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That IP have anything in common with any others?
Yep. As a matter of fact, she does. The IP address is used by another participant in this very thread. Given that, along with the proximal timeframe in which the matching posts were made, in addition to the remarkably similar writing styles, it's not likely that this is a coincidence.

"The one that knows" would seem to be a true moniker indeed.

Old 03-07-2007, 08:45 AM   #36
the one that knows
HTTP://HTTP.faunaclassifieds.com/for...42&page=1&pp=5

Mayor of Smyrna 2005 wrote him a bad check for hall rental in Smyrna

Roark Ferguson – Bigsnakedaddy@fc.rr.com

Posted on page 37 on Fauna Classifieds
Just a brief message to let you know that I have gotten all the paperwork completed and ready to file warrants for their arrest in mid December for check fraud. I will be traveling to Nashville, TN at that time and staying a few days with Earnie Lanier. The Tennessee Check & Fraud Division & local police have been most helpful. I will have them arrested and with the cooperation of another have additional charges filed by them once they are in custody so I can enjoy the spectacle. It's a small tragedy that these people are raising children. Their closest so called friends have helped me immensely as there is no honor among thieves. TN C&F Div states we may all have a great case of fraud against them on the fraudulent advance ticket sale claim that could put them away for many years to come. I'll give everyone loads of more current info this evening so stay tuned..............

Posted on page 38 on Fauna Classifieds
The local number for the Consumer Affairs
Division of the Tennessee Commerce Department is 615-741-4737, and the
toll-free number is 1-800-342-8385

Sherry Howell

From FaunaClassifieds
Can you call 1-800-453-5145 Dept of family services and speak to Jamie ID# 5165 and tell him what you saw of the kids in TNN

Marc Peterson-Asst. State Attorney/Fla.
352-374-3670

Kate Chamberlain--352-256-6966 Cell

Melissa Tolton— Mtolton@moca.com 310-322-7569

Aaron Solinger– 615-497-6439

Using T.J.’s soc-sec number as his own

Warrrants in Laverne? Murfreesboro?

Sent by Jonathan to Pepsi_nicole on myspace 10-16-06

Please check out everything Kellie and troy say VERY carefully. Thay are very proficient in covering up thier activities, to look like they are legitimate. I have checked everything I have found posted on them and checked with the law agencies involved in Florida, and California. They are lying in everything I have been able to find. Troy even told me and several other people that he has signed a deal with Broken Bow Records. I called them personally, and they didn't know him at all, and did not like him using their name to promote himself either. As for my involvement with him, I took him at his word at first when I met him and was working with him, but after seeing the condition of his house and children first hand, including a six year old son (Maiden) not in school, who told me that his dad (Troy) Wouldn't let him go to school. These are things I saw and was told personally by Troy. Once I saw these things and investigated further, I cut all ties with Troy and anything to do with he or Kellie. She currently has a warrant out for her arrest issued from Child Services in CA 4 days ago. I also contacted the songwriters that supplied the songs for Troy's so called album, and they informed me that he got their material fraudulently and has been using it without permission. Most of the songs that he has promoted as his are not even him singing, but highly paid demo singers on the original demo fro the songwriters. Don't take my word for it. Check these things out for yourself, I did, before listening to anything anyone else was saying. Everyone has to make their own decision on this one, but I encourage everyone to investigate very carefully, everything anyone says, especially Troy, and Kellie. I don't trust anyone who treats their kids the way I've seen them treat theirs with my own eyes, and the nasty state of the house and children's living conditions. Have a good night.

-Jonathan

Old 03-07-2007, 08:56 AM   #37
the one that knows
Deleted - Anonymous third party quotation [BOI only]

Old 03-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #38
Gecko_Den
For "one who knows" you don't know much about the rules for posting on the BOI. All that third party info, not allowed, once the mods take notice it will wind up getting deleted.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:49 AM   #39
ravensgait
Do we have two people that are Cap. happy or one with two user names??? Randy

Old 03-09-2007, 03:38 AM   #40
DThomas
theonethatknows

lemurstew

roorookeeper

All have the same IP address.

Trish, I would strongly suggest you knock off the multiple user names. Consider this your one and only warning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!