Good Guy Nickolas Anastasiou/nickolasanastasiou - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2014, 04:27 AM   #1
Bryan S
Nickolas Anastasiou/nickolasanastasiou

This was my first time dealing with Nickolas and the animals were healthy and solid, he's a great communicator and he is extremely honest. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Old 08-05-2014, 04:45 AM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you kindly, Bryan. It has been my pleasure.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
llcoollaslo
I have 3 Tortoises from Nick and also "bother" him regularly for advice on my own Tortoises. He is as good as they get and I will get future Tortoises from him as well!

Old 08-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Thank you kindly, Bryan. It has been my pleasure.
Thank you for doing such a great job that I felt compelled to make this thread in the first place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llcoollaslo View Post
I have 3 Tortoises from Nick and also "bother" him regularly for advice on my own Tortoises. He is as good as they get and I will get future Tortoises from him as well!
I completely agree, customer service is off the charts with him and he is extremely knowledgeable. They don't come any better than Nickolas as far as I'm concerned.

Old 08-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
I appreciate the mutual generosity shown in our interactions, gentlemen.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
cheloniankeeper
I too have had the pleasure of doing business with Nickolas. Nothing but a straight up guy, No regrets No remorse, Just 1 AWESOME looking Tortoise!! As everyone has stated, if you have questions either before or after the sale, he has always returned my emails promptly and professionally!! Have No Fear, For Nickolas is Definitely as good as they Get!!
Thank you and look forward to dealing with him again in the Future!!
Best Regards,
Scott Richardson
ChelonianKeeper

Old 09-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
Scott, with you being as dedicated to your special projects as you are, I assure you that the pleasure was very much mine to have worked with you. I have known a handful of folks I have had business dealings with that go far beyond the general level of project involvement and I count you among them. Knowing animals I cared about went to keepers like that always makes me feel more fulfilled than the transactions that occur in the absence of that bonus of passion.

I thank you.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #8
makoman
Just dealt with nick for the 1st time and I definitely would again. Thanks for the torts.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you, Kyle. The feeling is mutual. Enjoy them.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:13 AM   #10
Don's Turtles
my dealing with Nick

had a transaction with Nick, all smooth sailing !
great to meet you Nick!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!