Bad Guy Ty Park I Think We should Reconsider his Rep - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #21
Suncoast Herpetological
Gotta go with the majority on this one. Your post here was retaliatory due to the fact that you did not get your way. Ty went above and beyond most seller's terms and you made the business decision to decline his very fair offer.

The only one coming off as looking like their "Rep" should be reconsidered here is you.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
Skinker
After reading this post I see nothing that would deter me from doing business with Ty Park - seems like a reasonable and fair fellow.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #23
Manny
To me it looks like you're trying to get a free tortoise. Where's a picture of a sick tortoise? With sick animals, time is of the essence. Why would you invest 4 times what you paid for something that you have no guarantee that it will survive. I know Ty personally. He doesn't have to sell sick animals to make a living. He has people that work for him that try thier best to do the right thing. it is hard to tell if a tortoise has mouth rot, and quite frankly, ive never heard of such a thing. If its true, it was a mistake. This transaction is not going to break him. If you buy something online and it arrives broken, the seller will tell you to return it for a replacement or refund. If you choose to keep it and try to fix it, it is on you. The warranty on the item will be voided because the seller doesn't really know if you are doing the right thing. You should have sent it back.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #24
predators
Ty Parks and Lasco Enterprises are no good. He treats his vendors like crud, beats them up on price demands PERFECT animals then delays payment or sends a check that bounces. It is eventually made good I will admit.
He sells the Perfect stock to Petco and Petsmart. He then takes the rest or stuff which has been picked over for shipping and sells it retail. If a complaint is made you better sprinkle sugar and whip cream on it because if he thinks you are giving him attitude he will just tell you sorry I am not doing anything about it. Here is my suggestion. Call Petco and Petsmart corporate and tell them you want to file a complaint or advise them about one of there suppliers.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by predators View Post
Ty Parks and Lasco Enterprises are no good. He treats his vendors like crud, beats them up on price demands PERFECT animals then delays payment or sends a check that bounces. It is eventually made good I will admit.
He sells the Perfect stock to Petco and Petsmart. He then takes the rest or stuff which has been picked over for shipping and sells it retail. If a complaint is made you better sprinkle sugar and whip cream on it because if he thinks you are giving him attitude he will just tell you sorry I am not doing anything about it. Here is my suggestion. Call Petco and Petsmart corporate and tell them you want to file a complaint or advise them about one of there suppliers.
Let's see some proof of your allegations. Here, dealing with this issue, most agree he was perfectly reasonable.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
typherp
Dan Fleming: for a person who pretends to know me and my business well, you can even spell my name or my company name correctly. Your post is so ridiculous it doesn't even deserve a response.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
TeguBuzz
I have dealt with Ty several times over the course of the last few years. Ty - if you read this, I'm the guy who purchased your male sub adult rhino iguana about a year back. One that was not initially for sale because you planned to use it as a breeder in the future.

I have also purchased a Cuban from you in the past. I will always direct people to Ty for whatever things they may need when it comes to reptiles. He has helped me several times in the past and I even have his personal number.

To the OP, it appears as though Ty has offered you more than what I usually see sellers offer. You seem to be the stubborn one here who posted this due to the fact that things didn't go the way you wanted. He offers to pay for all shipping and give you a full refund - sounds like this situation is sorted.

You also state that the RT has mouth rot, can we please see some proof? My opinion of Ty has gone unchanged even after reading this thread.

Best,

Manolis/Ramy Shahin

Old 07-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #28
Bill T
We deal with Ty almost every week and have never had an issue with him or any of his staff. He has always been very professional and helpful. He has always taken the time to talk with us and show us his new projects on the farm he is very passionate about all of his animals. We have never had a problem with him paying.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #29
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
Dan Fleming: for a person who pretends to know me and my business well, you can even spell my name or my company name correctly. Your post is so ridiculous it doesn't even deserve a response.
You are attacking my spelling?.. Look at yours. "you can even spell my name" Is that even a sentence........ this isn't a spelling lesson. What I posted is truth. I know some of your old vendors. I have been there. Your impossible.. However you turn around and send out the same stuff you drill your vendors over. Are you claiming you never bounced a check on payment before? The best thing is to contact Petco and/or Petsmart and let them know what one of there reptile suppliers is doing.
Are they okay with you selling retail and undercutting them?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #30
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post

Ty, I hereby accept you into the fauna fantasy land where Dan Fleming thinks us sane knowledgeable people thrive. (See bad guy BOI on Backwater that Dan is upset about)

Dan, this OP hasn't provided a single shred of evidence that the tort was even remotely ill. No pics, and just her word that its a parasitic overload and RI. Even goes so far as to say she had to treat immediately, yet no photographic proof. She's demanding a refund and to keep the tort, and in exchange for that she'll be persuaded to leave good feedback.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!