Inquiry Tim Campbell, Chino CA. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #51
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortfanatic View Post
No update. Tim/Mike/Xiao/? has not replied of course. The only real news is that I received the full vet files. The tortoise was diagnosed with diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection, renal (kidney) failure, pneumonia and conjunctivitis (pinkeye).

The him to say that tortoise was healthy was ludicrous and a flat out lie.

I realize this won't help you or the tortoise that suffered, but it may help someone in the future.

Tim/Mike/Xiao or what ever his name is, has either sold all the sick and/or deformed critters he had for sale, or he's finally been banned, I have not seen a single ad of his on any website he did frequent, in about a week, HALLELUJAH!!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-21-2014, 07:52 AM   #52
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I'm not a betting man, but I'm willing to bet this is him, with yet another email address, advertising on a website that has banned him because of his alias's, and sales tactics.

sulcata tortoise for sale Name: mike Posted: 5/18/2014 Email: dragonx158@yahoo.com Location: pomona CB sulcata hatching is ready for the new home
They are eating lettuce mazuri tortoise diet and mix green
male & female are available
$60 /ea
I can ship
ship by fedex priority overnight
I take paypal
For the shipping quote email me with your zip code

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
909-706-8736
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chung umg, mike qiang, mike zhang, tim campbell, xiao zhang