Bad Guy Alyy White Spindown Reptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:30 PM   #71
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMReptiles View Post
You were the one trying to delete things from a board where it's expressly forbidden to do so. Excuse me for pointing out that your immature rear end is now here for everyone to see and witness...and there's nothing you can do about it.
Another pathetic post.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #72
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
While it appears that a lot of the responses are friends of the seller, I am astounded that people seem 100% on her side. If someone offers to sell me an animal for $650 and I accept that offer, I have a binding agreement, and should get that animal unless I fail to pay in a reasonable time. Although it would be nice to see the emails.
Total agreement. Although the accused here Should be given some slack as she thought someone else kinda', maybe, sorta', woulda' taken better care of the animal while paying less for it. I can see that....

Old 09-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #73
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
What if several people agree to pay the asking price? What if none of them expect there to be any more negotiating? How are someone's thoughts someone else's responsibility?
That's called an "auction" that only the seller knows about.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #74
Chris Kennard
I don't believe the OP's apology was warranted. But it was sincere and noble.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #75
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
That's called an "auction" that only the seller knows about.
That is not an auction. I have things I list for sale and I receive ample response for. Many say they will pay or say they want it. Some fail to follow through and multiple folks may be sincere, but the one I first get payment from is the buyer. Second fastest is not fast enough. It is not an auction, as those are seeking highest bid and I am seeking my asking price.

The seller here was seeking the money and a home for the animal in a mix that was to her liking. Another party satisfied both conditions sooner than an alternative party and the deal was closed with that party who paid. She can sell what she owns to whomever she wants for her own reasons and is not obligated to do otherwise due to our potentially conflicting perspectives or opinions.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:10 PM   #76
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
That is not an auction. I have things I list for sale and I receive ample response for. Many say they will pay or say they want it. Some fail to follow through and multiple folks may be sincere, but the one I first get payment from is the buyer. Second fastest is not fast enough. It is not an auction, as those are seeking highest bid and I am seeking my asking price.

The seller here was seeking the money and a home for the animal in a mix that was to her liking. Another party satisfied both conditions sooner than an alternative party and the deal was closed with that party who paid. She can sell what she owns to whomever she wants for her own reasons and is not obligated to do otherwise due to our potentially conflicting perspectives or opinions.
I don't disagree with you. I don't believe the spouse's intentions were the same. I agreed with the OP within the first two pages of this thread. Not because of his posts. But because of her responses. I may be totally off base, but I doubt it. I wouldn't do business with her. Judging from this thread.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #77
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I don't disagree with you. I don't believe the spouse's intentions were the same. I agreed with the OP within the first two pages of this thread. Not because of his posts. But because of her responses. I may be totally off base, but I doubt it. I wouldn't do business with her. Judging from this thread.
Hate this phone! Don't know how it translated accused to spouse's. Anywho...

Old 09-19-2014, 11:30 PM   #78
SapphireTigress1
I'm just going to say this: AT NO POINT DID I EVER INTEND TO MISLEAD. I am NEW at selling things that are not sand boas. To say I'm a "bad guy" for not choosing the right words from inexperience is unfair.

I'm clearly beyond wrong to trust the people that contact me, or to expect any leeway in being a new seller. I apologized...not sure what else is expected from me. I have a lot of HAPPY customers, all local. This has taught me to keep a complete paper trail from beginning to end though. Guess its a valuable lesson...don't trust anyone.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:32 PM   #79
SapphireTigress1
ITS ALSO NOT AN AUCTION! AT NO TIME WAS THIS AN AUCTION, SECRET OR OTHERWISE! I DO NOT BELIEVE IN AUCTIONING LIVE ANIMALS, *EVER*

Old 09-19-2014, 11:33 PM   #80
SapphireTigress1
I guess I'm unsure why my responses would make you think I'm a bad person...please understand I can't help what friends (just FYI I only know maybe TWO people on here...and one is a LOOSE ACQUAINTANCE.) or strangers say, whether here or otherwise. Judging ME for what they say is wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue tongue skink