Bad Guy Tyson Shuler / Tyson Finnigan - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #11
CMReptiles
I think people are missing the point a bit. Anyone can create a board of inquiry, or BOI. Fauna's is a registered trademark but that's not going to stop people from calling facebook groups a BOI. Like it or not it's become a common word, and pitching a fit over it won't reflect well on Fauna.

Back to the original point of this thread....is Tyson going to crawl out of the hole he's dug himself to address this, or continue being a coward? I've no doubt he's aware of the thread.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMReptiles View Post
I think people are missing the point a bit. Anyone can create a board of inquiry, or BOI. Fauna's is a registered trademark but that's not going to stop people from calling facebook groups a BOI. Like it or not it's become a common word, and pitching a fit over it won't reflect well on Fauna.
Caitlin, you absolutely, positively have no clue as to what you are talking about. Trademarks create rights, and in fact infringers CAN have their infringing behavior halted by the trademark owner, and infringers can find that they've made very expensive errors in some cases.
Making the effort to halt infringement is not just optional, it is required for those who hold trademarks, if they want to keep the trademark.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #13
AbsoluteApril
Please take any further discussion of the trademark issue to the thread linked below so as not to continue taking this one off topic
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Further details on the one and only real BOI:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=497656

Old 09-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #14
CMReptiles
Any word on Tyson getting alerted to this thread and responding to it? The evidence is pretty damning.

Old 09-21-2014, 01:05 AM   #15
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMReptiles View Post
Any word on Tyson getting alerted to this thread and responding to it? The evidence is pretty damning.
My only way of communicating with him previously was via Facebook. He's since deleted his account. I did link him to this thread on his fauna account, though it shows he's been inactive since 2012

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!