Good Guy xeric bayou- Sam Floyd - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #1
sauce88
Talking xeric bayou- Sam Floyd

I've had a few transactions with Sam this year, he's gone above and beyond with providing me with awesome priced perfect animals.
3 times thus far I've bought from him in the past few months and each time i'm met with awesome customer service, whether it be finding a locality rat snake to freebie's(feeder anoles) I have not been disappointed once. animals packed and shipped perfectly, willing to work with you, great seller.

John

Old 06-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #2
BobO'Booey
I'm glad to hear that you had positive experiences, I have dealt with Sam several times over the years and have always had great transactions. He's a good guy that does good business

Old 06-15-2019, 02:38 AM   #3
LauraB
I can't say I've ever done business with Sam, but I know people locally who have and have recommended him if I want to get back into inverts. I do love me some creepy crawlies, lol.

Old 06-28-2019, 11:46 AM   #4
schwindt14
Just received a beautiful pair of radiated rat snakes from him this week, and he was more than helpful/informative throughout the transaction, as well as flexible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!