Vincent @ Screameleons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2004, 09:22 AM   #11
CAJUNKOI
Wink AMBILOBE

I recently purchase a baby Ambilobe male from screameleon. They were very informative and answered all my question very quickly. Vincent and Farrah help with everything. My baby arrived safe and sound and very health. I have never purchased an animal on the internet and was worried. They eased all my concerns. You can tell they take pride in their animals and I would recommend them to anyone.

Old 01-14-2005, 04:24 PM   #12
RILO
New Ambilobe

I Just Recieved A New Cham From Vince At Screameleons. He Came Perfectly Packed And Is Much Lager Than I Had Expected With Alot Of Of Color In Him For His Age. He Climed Out Of His Pouch Right Up A Branch And Got A Drink Right Away. When I Returned Home With Some Crix For Him He Snached A Few Up Imediately. Vince Held On To Him For About A Month For Me And Answered Every Question I Asked. He Made The Transaction As Smooth As Posible And Was A Pleasure To Do Business With. He Has The Best Chams Out There And I Would Recommend Him To Anyone.

Old 01-15-2005, 12:52 AM   #13
dragonsbynature
outstanding service

We bought a male Tamatave from Vincent and gang and were extremely pleased with both the quality of the cham and the customer service. Vincent went well out of his way to answer all of our questions, provided us with a lot of chams to choose from, and even let us borrow a cage.

If you are looking to buy a cham I would personally recommend Screameleons. Once you see their stock in person you willl be very happy.

Brandon Smith

Old 02-08-2005, 02:32 PM   #14
Chris@TSE
We recieved our female ambilobe today from Vincent at Screameleons. Perfectly packaged and in excellent health. We picked out the little girl at the White Plains show back in January and since we flew in he agreed to ship it back for us when weather permitted. We could not be happier. Thanks Vincent!

Old 04-26-2005, 11:59 AM   #15
TheHypoGecko
I also recommend Screameleons. I just picked up a juvie Nosy Be female at the White Plains show this past weekend, and she is great. They are very knowledgable about their animals and their breeders look amazing in person. A+

Old 08-28-2005, 01:41 AM   #16
MANTIS
Great to do business with.....

I also recommend Screameleons to first time owners, and larger breeders. I have had the pleasure of purchasing ankaramy panther chameleons from Vincent at Screameleons. Very tame, superior health and their colors are second to none. Vincent has answered any questions I had before and after the sale. Always gives very informative and accurate answers. Vincent is very knowledgeable and a great guy to do business with. I recommend him to all. If you haven't already, check out his website, www.screameleons.com.

Ank-Inc.
Adam Weglarz.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
So Pirate55
I know this thread hasn't been bumped in a while, but i figured better to add to this one than start a new one. I can't say enough about the help that vincent has given me, and the quality of the animal that i received. Great Animal, friendly and knowledgeable service, and quick responses. They have been more than helpful to me as a beginner and in the event that i decide to further my collection i won't hesitate to purchase another chameleon from Screameleons

Harry Judge
Greenville, NC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!