BF wanted - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-12-2004, 11:39 PM   #71
Stardust
That is truly a sad post Brian.

Old 06-13-2004, 12:59 AM   #72
Lucille

Old 06-13-2004, 07:00 PM   #73
Sybella
Oh Brian...It really IS bland without love. When you haven't had any in a little while and you just have a romp session, it can be very fun but it's the...nevermind. It's just that this is exactly why you haven't found any girls that can hold your interest for more than a couple of weeks. Like I said, without the feelings behind it to sustain your drive, sex is bland. And, you have to get past the "newness" in order to be comfortable enough to be experiemental...especially women. I don't know how else to explain it to you. It sounds like you're not happy with your life like it is and if that is true, I deeply hope you figure this all out soon. Otherwise you'll be "looking" forever and never really happy with anything. I'm not saying that your choices are bad...you have to do what is right for you. I'm just trying to help because you really don't sound happy with the way things are going.

Have any of you seen Something's Gotta Give??

Old 06-13-2004, 09:59 PM   #74
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
Oh Brian...It really IS bland without love. When you haven't had any in a little while and you just have a romp session, it can be very fun but it's the...nevermind. It's just that this is exactly why you haven't found any girls that can hold your interest for more than a couple of weeks. Like I said, without the feelings behind it to sustain your drive, sex is bland. And, you have to get past the "newness" in order to be comfortable enough to be experiemental...especially women. I don't know how else to explain it to you. It sounds like you're not happy with your life like it is and if that is true, I deeply hope you figure this all out soon. Otherwise you'll be "looking" forever and never really happy with anything. I'm not saying that your choices are bad...you have to do what is right for you. I'm just trying to help because you really don't sound happy with the way things are going.

Have any of you seen Something's Gotta Give??

Not happy with life as I know it?? Oh I am more than happy with the way things are in my life. Now if I could find a way to avoid the type of women who end up stalking me I would be even better. Quite frankly I am getting tired of buying new tires every other month because they end up getting slashed by some nutcase woman with dreams of a relationship that isn't going to happen.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:09 PM   #75
Stardust
Oh my my... do post a pic. I would love to see a man so great that every woman he comes in contact with goes crazy over him and just has to have him for the rest of their lives.
I don't care WHO he is, I know how to show some one the door, and keep it closed.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:24 PM   #76
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Oh my my... do post a pic. I would love to see a man so great that every woman he comes in contact with goes crazy over him and just has to have him for the rest of their lives.
I don't care WHO he is, I know how to show some one the door, and keep it closed.

Well mistakes are made on my part but I am trying to avoid that from now on.

As for pics I don't do pics that could be used to put a face with a name. It would ruin certain aspects of my happy life, such as work enviroment, and certain aspects of private life.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:26 PM   #77
Stardust
Hmmmm excuses
My pic is posted here, twice as a matter of fact, hasn't hurt me any.
I just can't see where posting your pic would hurt you any, and talking that big talk you should be able to walk the walk.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:31 PM   #78
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Hmmmm excuses
My pic is posted here, twice as a matter of fact, hasn't hurt me any.
I just can't see where posting your pic would hurt you any, and talking that big talk you should be able to walk the walk.

Oh I can trust me.. But a shot with my face in it would be bad for business. And it is bad enough I have to have my name here for the BOI but thankfully I have a name that is quite common.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:32 PM   #79
Lucille

Old 06-13-2004, 10:36 PM   #80
Stardust
Yeppers, Lucille has a point, from the waist down, private or public. I am curious as to what this person who just makes every woman go crazy is all about.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!