Couple looking for FWB in MD/DE/PA/NJ - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 04:30 PM   #31
Griz
Calling a known thief a scumbag - Not Allowed

Soliciting sex - Allowed

Somehow, I do not believe this helps Rich accomplish his goal of site credibility. I expected better.

Griz

Old 05-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #32
varnyard
I must agree with the majority here. Bob, Kelli, Cathy and the others. It is just bad tastes to allow this kind of threads to exist.

Yes, we have all different forums about everything from BS to Dogs. But I think it is getting way over the line to request sex partners. What will be next? Pictures to go with them?

Sorry, but black is still black, and white is still white.

I too have no desire to hear about a kinky side show. I would also add, when my son is old enough to begin showing an intrest in reptiles, I would not be comfortable with him learning on a site that has information on this type of tasteless smut.

Sorry, but I too have an opinion. I do not care about your sexuality. But I too have a problem with it in plain view on this site.

Old 05-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #33
Griz
Oh no Bobby, you have it all wrong. You see, because the words ''Over 18'', no child could ever read inappropriate threads. But, then again whose to say what's appropriate and what's not.

I can see it now......

Single white male looking for italian stallion (4 legs only need apply)..........

Old 05-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #34
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Oh no Bobby, you have it all wrong. You see, because the words ''Over 18'', no child could ever read inappropriate threads. But, then again whose to say what's appropriate and what's not.

I can see it now......

Single white male looking for italian stallion (4 legs only need apply)..........

Your right Bob!! What was I thinking?? I guess children have no place to learn about reptiles, until they turn 18.

Old 05-23-2006, 05:57 PM   #35
HerpLuver
While i respect everyone's opinion, and expected heated remarks, it still doesnt change the fact Lucille has claimed that my thread can stay.

As far as i can tell, i have never had any other problems with any of you except maybe a possible clashing of opinions in a BOI thread maybe. The problem i have is that some of you would have the audacity to start insinuating what i am due to my posting this thread. A dog? Now im not a man either? Indecent? Without Common sense? and more..... Well, I appreciate the remarks from people who claim to be more professional than me. Professionalism is knowing how to handle yourself in a proper manner. Replying telling me that my behaviour is that of dogs, that i need to be pitied, that i lack common sense and decency, im immature, irresponsible?? I could go on, but that doesnt seem to be very professional to me. You may claim that my post here was unprofessional, and i'll reitterate my opinion in different words "Being close minded and a conformist can make you see things in a different light, one that i do not share"

The funny part about all this, is that the first mention of having a 2nd woman was by my wife in the first place. Being with the man she was with before she was not "allowed" to be herself and explore her sexuality. Now, im not saying i said "No" or anything even close to that when she first asked. We discussed things and planted a foundation for how our encounters of this kind would go. See, most people can't have these kind of situations in there face without blowing up. But im a fairly responsible individual, and am pretty cautious in alot of what i do. 99% of my friends ask me how i can have both of my babies mother's living in the same house and not having someone dead by now. Wanna know the answer? Cause i know how to handle myself, and so does my wife. She needed a place to live, so she's staying here with her husband and actually being a part of her son's life (Since i have custody of him) And we all get along like 1 big happy family. You guys take alot WAY too serious, and i truly pity you for that. You know how many minutes a week i spend on stressing ANYTHING? None, why? Because stress only leads to stress related illness's and a miserable life. Not my style!

Also, if you really REALLY read what my post says, i said "If we have another woman in the relationship". This isnt just a sex thing. I just asked if they can enjoy sexual relations with both sexes. Cause if they're in a relationship with a guy AND a girl... Hmmm?

You can say my marriage is destined for failure, but i can tell you that your farther from wrong than you could ever be. Mature, responsible people who enjoy the swing life style usually stay together for many many years. Why? Cause it takes a great deal of maturity to handle the lifestyle. I've known my wife for 15 years, we where best friends before lovers and still are best friends. That will never change. We have an almost 2 year old boy together now also and life is great.

For those of you who want to post more personal attacks on the way i choose to live my life, your wasting your energy. Use it for something a bit more constructive, instead of destructive. No purpose constantly posting attacks, Lucille says it stays, so that should be the end. If Rich says this post has to go, then by all means. He's the boss! Until then, im glad to see who i want as friends and who i dont.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #36
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I can answer your question. Yes, this forum is visible to any member, whatever their age. Perhaps that should change huh.
If that's the case I have to say - I wouldn't let my kids come near this site.

The "Lonely Hearts" forum either needs to be restricted (like Hell) or removed - it, in my opinion has absolutely no place within the context of this site.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #37
HerpLuver
I honestly dont think a minor paid subscription price would be such a bad thing anyways. If minors are NOT allowed to post, then why should they be allowed to read. If made to pay 5 or 10 for a year, how many parents do you know that will say "Ok Jimmy, you can use my paypal account to buy access to a dating forum for people over 18"

Im not disagreeing that the "thought" of a swinger relationship may be quite an impression for a young mind. But how young do you honestly think most of the younger users around here are? 13? 14? 15? Heck, by 13 i sure knew alot about adult activities. And that was just from health class. Doesnt also mean they should be SUBJECTED to it. But i did not go into any form of detail about any sexual acts. Your child can read about women looking for women and men looking for men in your sunday newspaper.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:14 PM   #38
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpLuver
I honestly dont think a minor paid subscription price would be such a bad thing anyways. If minors are NOT allowed to post, then why should they be allowed to read. If made to pay 5 or 10 for a year, how many parents do you know that will say "Ok Jimmy, you can use my paypal account to buy access to a dating forum for people over 18"

Im not disagreeing that the "thought" of a swinger relationship may be quite an impression for a young mind. But how young do you honestly think most of the younger users around here are? 13? 14? 15? Heck, by 13 i sure knew alot about adult activities. And that was just from health class. Doesnt also mean they should be SUBJECTED to it. But i did not go into any form of detail about any sexual acts. Your child can read about women looking for women and men looking for men in your sunday newspaper.
You don't have to pay to post OR read here, with exception of paying to post on the BOI, and for "HELL". And minors DO post here, as well as read here. The young herpers are the future of this business, and I think this is an excellent place for them to learn how to get started the RIGHT way. Make them pay to even read on Fauna?? Nice. Great way to teach them.

Again, I couldn't care less about what you do in your private life....but this just isn't the appropriate place to be advertising for new "partners". I watch what my kids access while on the computer, and they are not allowed to go to sites with adult content. I never thought Fauna would be a site that they were restricted from visiting, and I'm quite disappointed.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:57 PM   #39
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Calling a known thief a scumbag - Not Allowed

Soliciting sex - Allowed

Somehow, I do not believe this helps Rich accomplish his goal of site credibility. I expected better.

Griz
I guess it's acceptable to lie, cheat and steal..as long as you use clever wording to describe it. It's funny how the "scumbags" are allowed to thrive here while good people often get admonished for calling a spade a spade. So many people go around talking about how Fauna is a place that values and encourages such ideas as family, friendship, community, credibility and such..when I see a thread like this I have to shake my head and wonder which Fauna they're talking about. The Fauna I log onto daily seems progressively more interested in membership fees, status, and in a tight spot hiding behind protocol. I'll shut up now..if you see me wandering around here feel free to say hi..I'll be the big guy with the really bewildered look on my face.

Old 05-23-2006, 08:18 PM   #40
Lucille
The original post has gotten lost in a sea of increasing criticism and, as of the last post, general nastiness toward Fauna. Sorry, that is not going to continue.
This is my forum, and if you cannot see eye to eye with a certain thread I suggest you simply click your mouse and go to another forum.
Those wishing to reply to the original post may do so by email. Otherwise, I've heard enough.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread