Ball Pythons and Rosy Boas CBB REDUCED PRICE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 08:56 PM   #1
markwebb
Ball Pythons and Rosy Boas CBB REDUCED PRICE

Entire Package only $475

My 11 year old son is "scaling" (PUN LOL) back his snake collection. This is a FANTASTIC deal. The total price we are asking is only $475 total for everything - SNAKES AND EQUIPMENT. All snakes are 2003 CBB and eat and eat and eat. No problem eaters. We also have all feeding and shed records.

* 1.1 unrelated normal Ball Python pair.
* 24x12x12 BARRS cages - two of them - for the ball pythons. Cages are only a few months old. Heated with undertank heat pads. Includes rheostat controls.
* 1:2 Bay of LA Rosy Boas. Unrelated.
* 1:0 Male Whitewater Rosy.
* Boaphile rack for the Rosys. Large sweater box rack. Ten tray rack. Heated in rear. Excellent Boaphile quality. Only a few months old. Includes Ranco thermostat control.
* Extra sweater boxes and tops. unused. Six of them.

That's six beautiful snakes, 2 heated BARRS cages, a Boaphile 10-tray sweater box heated rack with thermostat, and six extra sweater box trays. All for $475. With all this equipment plus the snakes the savings are astronomical.

Equipment and snakes must be picked up in Louisville Kentucky. No shipping is available. But - for saving of 50% off retail equipment and snake prices - it's probably worth a little drive.

I will also personally deliver for lunch/dinner and gas money - maybe $45 extra - to Indy, Cincy, Nashville, Columbus Ohio, or any place within a few hours of Louisville.

I am selling all as one package. Total price $475

Email me at webb.m@insightbb.com or call 502-412-2581 and ask for Mark.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread