Bob Kite (Odyssey Reptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #1
PerfectPetPython
Thumbs up Bob Kite (Odyssey Reptiles)

I recently did a transaction with Bob Kite of Odyssey Reptiles.
I bought a beautiful large female from him, I also ended up buying another larger female from him. So two (2) female ball pythons altogether.
We also bought a Ball Python breeding DVD from him.

After receiving my payment and immediately upon my personal check clearing, he shipped the 2 girls & my DVD out.
They were sent via Fedex the Priority (morning) service in a perfectly packaged box.

Within the box lie a reptile bag, and newspaper all around it for cushioning. I opened the bag, and saw my two little girls. They were both very alert and ready to get out. I brought them both out and put them in their new habitats. They are much bigger than I was thinking they'd be, they're also very healthy and sexed correctly. Their dispositions are excellent, a little head shy, but very sweet girls. The DVD was in a padded envelope in the bottom of the box, and it was in mint condition. I couldn't be more happy.

Bob kept in excellent contact, the second female isn't even paid for yet, yet he sent her out anyway on a promise that I will be paying for her as soon as I see her and value her myself. I'm very happy with both of them and Bob will be receiving my second payment for the little girl soon.

I cannot say enough of how happy I am with the deal. Bob is a very honest seller, I don't think there's a misleading or deceitful bone in his body.

I'm giving this seller an A++, and I hope to do business again with him soon.
Just in case anyone's curious, I named the girls Odyssey & Dolly. Dolly is the one is all of the pictures. Except the first one, which has them both pictured. My camera ran out of batteries, otherwise there'd be a lot more pix!

Old 04-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
tinmantribe5
I would like to give a good guy thumbs up to my buddy BOB KITE whe have dealt some Rats and snakes Back and forth around DesMoines IA area and he is a Stand up Guy!
I have dealt with Bob and his wife both and they are very easy to talk with and compare notes with so hey guys at Odyssey Reptiles Good job and many more to come I hope!
Sincerly
Shawn D Lewis Aka The Tinman
MidwestConnectionReptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!