Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
sjsexotics
Howling gale bearded dragons

well I hate to do this but I have talked to her over emails and she is not willing to work with me in any way at all so I feel I need to post here and let others make there own decision

I saw an add placed for a bearded dragon female 15 inches and the color was just what I was looking for I pmed my offer and later paypaled the agreed upon amount.

The day she was so post to be shipped was delayed one day because she said weather was bad so no big deal she came to me nicely packed but when I opened the package the dragon had color no were near the picture I had seen on the add.
She was so post to be red het hypo when I opened the package she was a little orange but nothing very special.

I emailed and let her know right then that I got her but she looked nothing like expected and I was very surprised

but her are our emails that followed and pics of her in the add and pics of her after being at my house and warm for8 hours

hey just wanted to let you know she is here and was nice and warm. She is not the color I was expecting but she may color up once she is relaxed thanks
- Show quoted text -