Good Guy Geckos / Chameleons Northwest, Sandy & Elliot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Ihkura
Talking Geckos / Chameleons Northwest, Sandy & Elliot

I recently purchased a creamsicle female crested gecko from GeckosNorthwest and I am very happy with my purchase! She is just as advertised and very sweet and healthy. Transaction went well, and communication was excellent.

I had the privilege of seeing Sandy and Elliot's facility in their home and the various species they keep, and I am very impressed with the care these two give to their animals. Top notch quality, top notch care, and wonderful people to deal with! If another reptile catches my eye I will not hesitate to do business with them again!

Old 12-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
sungmina
Sandy and Elliot are excellent to buy from. I recently purchased a female crested gecko from them and she was beautiful and arrived safely. Communication was always prompt and shipping was quick as well. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend them to anyone else considering a gecko from GeckosNorthwest.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
annette
Sandy and Elliot are the best guys I've ever talked and met.
I would always buy animals from them, fast service, always friendly, great knowledge and just a joy to deal with, what ever I bought from them or received is high notch. I love these guys.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
skelegirl
Thumbs up

I bought a CB Fimbriatus from Sandy & Elliott in June. They were fanstasic to deal with, from the time they told me they had an egg in the incubator until the day they brought him to the show where I picked him up. Elliott called me the day the little guy hatched, and they both sent updates until the gecko was ready to come home with me. They happily answered any and all questions I had, and still do. I would not hesitate to buy an animal from them again.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
Saille
Cute crested geckos too!

Great experience with Elliot and Sandy. They have an amazing facility, are generous with their time and have some really nice high quality stock animals. I would buy from them again for sure! The chameleons are simply amazing, they have really put the time in to giving their animals the best husbandry and care. Well done, Chameleons NW!

Old 12-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
steveingram
Awesome Geckos!!

I just received my geckos and I could not be happier with them. Elliot and Sandy were extremely patient with me and answered all of my questions.
Shipping went smooth and the packaging was very well done.

Thanks again guys. I'll be back for more!!!

Steve Ingram

Old 01-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
kristy<3sgeckos
this was the third time i have bought from sandy and elliot they have the most beautiful geckos and i have been extremely happy with the transactions every time! they take the time to answer any and all questions and give you calls to confirm everything. all the geckos ive gotten from them are beautiful, fat, and happy critters. will DEFINITELY buy from them again!

Old 01-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
CrestedNation
I orded from Sandy and Elliot first back in the end of June for a nice black/blonde type crestie male. Then i got two fabulous dark harley pin juvies in July. Now i just picked up another little harley pin and a big orange girl crestie this week. Nice people to deal with and chat with on the phone. Love to see their place. Hearing Elliot talk about the setups they have makes me drool to have that space. One day i'll meet them hopefully. Definitely recommend them to others wanting a fine top notch lizard.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
infamous445
i just recieved two baby cresteds from elliot and sandy aswell.they came well packaged and in excellent health couldn't be happier.i will definitely buy from them again thanks.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
CrestedNation
anyone heard anything new from sandy and elliot recently? seems like i've seen nothing new online for most of the year. website hasn't been update for awhile too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!