Please read: Pending Lawsuit from Venomous Snake Bite - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-18-2005, 02:33 AM   #121
k0unt_zer0
Does anyone know how to contact him and find out what the resolution, if any, was/is?

Old 12-18-2005, 07:49 PM   #122
Torin
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0unt_zer0
Does anyone know how to contact him and find out what the resolution, if any, was/is?
Well, I saw he was manning his booth at the Hamburg PA reptile show a couple of weeks ago. So if I were you I would go to his website http://www.serpentsden.com/ and check the contact info link. If that doesn't work come back here and ask again.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:48 PM   #123
Dennis Hultman
Hey Steve,
Vinny is now a member of this forum. Kind of bragging about his snakebite. You might want to read these threads.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=76103
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=356695

Old 02-28-2006, 08:54 PM   #124
Vinny D
that is all true. but it had nothing to do with me. it was all my mom and steve should know that. i sent him a letter a couple of months after the lawsuit was dismissed because i turned 18 and dropped it.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:08 PM   #125
Vinny D
yes i picked up the snake and signed the relece form. my mom put the lawsuit on him. i had no say in it at all since i was only 17. when i turned 18 april 17, i dropped the case. which wasent going to go anywher at all. it was not steves fault at all. i got bit it was MY fault. not HIS AT ALL. but the bush viper was sold to me illegely. but i did have knowledge and experience with hot's and i told him that over the phone. i didnt have any venomous in my house at that time which he said that i said not true. i sent steve a letter after all this was over. telling him how sorry i was for my mom dragging him into this.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #126
Vinny D
the question i asked steve was how toxic the snake was on a snale of 1 to 10 since their is no ld-50 for that sp. and he said 3 not very bad. i never kissed a hot in any way that's just stupid and i also never free handled it either. i just asked my mother and she said she never said that to him. she never talked to him after i got the snake. so im not sure where this information is comming from but its wrong.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:29 PM   #127
Vinny D
this is why when i turned 18 april, 17 i had dropped the lawsuite on him, because it was my mom on the phone. she did lend me ger card. and steve wasent their when i picked up the snake his wife was. yes steve did make a bad decision. and my mom almost made him loose his business for it. but as soon as i turned 18 i dropped it because steve was nice. he wasent correct on how toxic the snake was. but thats about it. i never kissed the snake now that would be stupid.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:22 PM   #128
SERPENTS DEN
Vinnie, This is all old news to me and I’m not going to get involved. Be careful and stop getting bit! Geeez

Best wishes

Old 02-28-2006, 10:32 PM   #129
Vinny D
ok but i really didnt have anything to do with that lawsuite. please beleve me and im truly sorry. thanks for your concern take care..

Old 02-28-2006, 11:43 PM   #130
Scott Ashton
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny D
ok but i really didnt have anything to do with that lawsuite. please beleve me and im truly sorry. thanks for your concern take care..
Life doesn't work that way Vinny.

To say that you were not a party to this incident, including the fallout is ludicrous.

Your mother allowed you to purchase a dangerous animal for which you were not qualified to own nor even handle.

You purchased this animal despite the existence of an ordinance preventing possession of such animals where you live.

The consequences of your actions could have cost a man his livelihood because (and this is no surprise) you and your mother preferred to blame someone else rather than accept responsibility for your ill-advised actions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!