Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #311
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I guess that is why they came up with that old saying about opinions and what they are like and who has them.
Way to go Jamie...just smack around a guy that Adam owes a thousand-plus dollars to and treat him like he's dirt under your shoe.

It wasn't all that long ago when you'd be all over a guy for not paying his debts like white on rice. You and Adam both held each other up on vaunted pedestals of integrity. But now that the tables have turned...now that neither of you is interested in continuing (apparently) your business of selling animals to the herping community...all of that means nothing? Suddenly it's no big deal and folks should just get over it???

Adam has been a beloved influence in my herp-related world for many years...and while you and I may not have always gotten along well, I did always respect your integrity and willingness to go the extra mile to do right by your customers. But this current attitude and behavior toward former customers is shameful. Shameful!

Is this Adam's attitude as well? I don't know. Because he won't come here to discuss it. All we have to go on is how YOU represent him, since you've chosen to do so here. And how he appears to behave himself at various herp shows that he is still attending.....and his utter lack of taking responsibility for his debts by at least communicating with those he owes money to. It seriously breaks my heart to see him fall this way. But there is simply no excuse for it.

If this were simply a temporary blip that lasted a month or two or three...maybe folks would understand. But this has been going on for YEARS....and the situation shows no sign of improving and there is no indication at all that Adam actually has any interest in making things right with these people.

So you go ahead and try to defend him or whatever it is you think you're doing here. But I'm telling you now....coming from someone that has long held both Adam and you in very high regard....you're not doing either yourself or him any favors.

It breaks my heart....seriously.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #312
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Way to go Jamie...just smack around a guy that Adam owes a thousand-plus dollars to and treat him like he's dirt under your shoe.

It wasn't all that long ago when you'd be all over a guy for not paying his debts like white on rice. You and Adam both held each other up on vaunted pedestals of integrity. But now that the tables have turned...now that neither of you is interested in continuing (apparently) your business of selling animals to the herping community...all of that means nothing? Suddenly it's no big deal and folks should just get over it???

Adam has been a beloved influence in my herp-related world for many years...and while you and I may not have always gotten along well, I did always respect your integrity and willingness to go the extra mile to do right by your customers. But this current attitude and behavior toward former customers is shameful. Shameful!

Is this Adam's attitude as well? I don't know. Because he won't come here to discuss it. All we have to go on is how YOU represent him, since you've chosen to do so here. And how he appears to behave himself at various herp shows that he is still attending.....and his utter lack of taking responsibility for his debts by at least communicating with those he owes money to. It seriously breaks my heart to see him fall this way. But there is simply no excuse for it.

If this were simply a temporary blip that lasted a month or two or three...maybe folks would understand. But this has been going on for YEARS....and the situation shows no sign of improving and there is no indication at all that Adam actually has any interest in making things right with these people.

So you go ahead and try to defend him or whatever it is you think you're doing here. But I'm telling you now....coming from someone that has long held both Adam and you in very high regard....you're not doing either yourself or him any favors.

It breaks my heart....seriously.
Judy,

Let's drop the high and mighty act for a minute. Please. Adam has said that he is no longer in the business and at this point the need for it to be endlessly debated on a message board is through. Adam is no longer producing animals and has no intention of ever being part of this industry again from what I know. At this point, the wronged individuals can either take legal measures or not. I never once said I agree with Adam's handling of the situation. In fact, I completely disagree with how things have been handled from the start and have said that multiple times. There it is underlined and in bold. Hopefully everyone can read and comprehend it. Life happens and knowing him as I do, if he could do anything financially to repay the debt, he would.

I would like to address the vaunted pedestals of integrity. I don't have a clue what that means and hopefully you can explain it to me.

Jamie

Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #313
JudyC
Quote:
Judy,

Let's drop the high and mighty act for a minute. Please. Adam has said that he is no longer in the business and at this point the need for it to be endlessly debated on a message board is through. Adam is no longer producing animals and has no intention of ever being part of this industry again from what I know. At this point, the wronged individuals can either take legal measures or not. I never once said I agree with Adam's handling of the situation. In fact, I completely disagree with how things have been handled from the start and have said that multiple times. There it is underlined and in bold. Hopefully everyone can read and comprehend it. Life happens and knowing him as I do, if he could do anything financially to repay the debt, he would.

I would like to address the vaunted pedestals of integrity. I don't have a clue what that means and hopefully you can explain it to me.

Jamie
I see.....so in years past, when you were wolf-packing with the best of them to try and get the deadbeats to accept responsibility for their actions....it was ok back then to put on "a high and might act"....but now it's just dumb?

For years, Adam would talk about how his reputation and his character were the most important things to him...how he'd never...ever...cheat anyone or misrepresent an animal or undercut his customers...or spend money that wasn't his to spend yet. I could probably dig up countless threads where he lectures about how to properly run a business...to avoid these very issues he has found himself in now.

And in those same years, you're right there backing him up....and all "high and mighty" here on the BOI and even at my site...lashing out at anyone who didn't live up to your standards of integrity.

So to see you come here now and try to make it all go away by saying none of this matters is just....wrong. Sorry if forums like this are no longer relevant in YOUR life...but that doesn't make them irrelevant for everyone else. INCLUDING the people who are simply trying everything they can to get Adam to accept responsibility.

Old 11-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #314
jglass38
Quote:
I see.....so in years past, when you were wolf-packing with the best of them to try and get the deadbeats to accept responsibility for their actions....it was ok back then to put on "a high and might act"....but now it's just dumb?

For years, Adam would talk about how his reputation and his character were the most important things to him...how he'd never...ever...cheat anyone or misrepresent an animal or undercut his customers...or spend money that wasn't his to spend yet. I could probably dig up countless threads where he lectures about how to properly run a business...to avoid these very issues he has found himself in now.

And in those same years, you're right there backing him up....and all "high and mighty" here on the BOI and even at my site...lashing out at anyone who didn't live up to your standards of integrity.

So to see you come here now and try to make it all go away by saying none of this matters is just....wrong. Sorry if forums like this are no longer relevant in YOUR life...but that doesn't make them irrelevant for everyone else. INCLUDING the people who are simply trying everything they can to get Adam to accept responsibility.
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie

Old 11-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #315
JudyC
Quote:
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
You're the one seriously deluded thinking you can read any of that drivel into what I've typed. But this isn't about you and it isn't about me, so I'm done arguing with you. I've made my point and stand by it. People will read whatever they wish out of the exchange.

Old 11-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #316
jglass38
Quote:
You're the one seriously deluded thinking you can read any of that drivel into what I've typed. But this isn't about you and it isn't about me, so I'm done arguing with you. I've made my point and stand by it. People will read whatever they wish out of the exchange.
Hit a little close to home? It's ok. I completely understand. Brings me right back to the point about opinions that got you all riled up.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #317
SERPENTS DEN
Adam has the means to pay back his debts but instead would rather use the money he stolen for other means.

I wonder just how much money Adam will scam from people with his new venture in NatPet? I could imagine quite a bit since it involves not just reptiles but all animals; opening the doors to many good hearted but sometimes naive people donating money for the benefit of animals.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #318
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Adam has the means to pay back his debts but instead would rather use the money he stolen for other means.

I wonder just how much money Adam will scam from people with his new venture in NatPet? I could imagine quite a bit since it involves not just reptiles but all animals; opening the doors to many good hearted but sometimes naive people donating money for the benefit of animals.
Those are some bold statements.

1. How do you know what his financial situation is?
2. As far as I am aware, Adam is no longer involved with NatPet. Do you have some proof he has stolen money from a charitable organization?
3. Is it your criminal past that makes you so knowledgeable?

Old 11-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #319
Amelanistic Orca
Jamie; not sure if you're male or female, so; I'll keep this short and simple... Without name callin ya, as I'd love to do; go back reread the thread and come to a conclusion of what everybody may/must think of both ya'll at this point.. Cut, dry, simple... Think about your next post; you're sounding like a fool; appalled that you're user date is that long with an attitude like this; no wonder ya'll is out the door... C yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:57 PM   #320
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Jamie; not sure if you're male or female, so; I'll keep this short and simple... Without name callin ya, as I'd love to do; go back reread the thread and come to a conclusion of what everybody may/must think of both ya'll at this point.. Cut, dry, simple... Think about your next post; you're sounding like a fool; appalled that you're user date is that long with an attitude like this; no wonder ya'll is out the door... C yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Unfortunately, I don't speak whatever language that was written in but please feel free to tell me what I have said that is untrue. By now you must realize that I don't care in the slightest what you or anyone else thinks about me. My true friends, the ones that exist outside of a message board are the ones I am concerned with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland