Good Guy Mark Vitelli - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Dave Riley
Mark Vitelli

I just had the opportunity to work a deal with Mark on a pair of Jungle Carpets. He accommodated me on several levels during the transaction, first by "saving" them for me after I initially expressed an interest. Mark patiently waited for over 1.5 months to ship the pair, and was extremely accessible during this time. The animals themselves are Grade A+ Jungles. Mark gladly furnished multiple pictures of them on my request. He packed and shipped the snakes professionally, supplied the tracking number, and the animals arrived at my doorstep without any problems. Enclosed in the shipping box was an envelope with a $25.00 personal check from Mark made out to me. Apparently the shipping costs turned out to be less than Mark expected...so he refunded the difference TO ME. Think about it...that gesture...to someone who's basically a stranger(me)...on a simple, relatively inexpensive purchase. That says a lot about Mark's character.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Randolph's Redtail's
Mark is one of the good guys , very healthy clean animals ,oh and he's a horn dog.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
oceancube
ive dealt with mark a while back, and i agree mark is a great guy and he has some nice animals, great pricing as well, learned alot from mr vitelli...GREAT GUY!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
Without a doubt, Mark is a good guy. I was on the other end of a transaction with him, and his payment was prompt with great communication.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
dprince
Mark is a wonderful guy to do business with! Great communication, great animals, and he goes above and beyond to make sure all is right with the transaction. No worries with Mark.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
mvite
Aw shucks--You guys! (non-gender-specific usage)

The fact is that it's been great knowing all of you. Even you, Jim!

It really is rewarding to know that peeps dig my stuff!

Thank you all again!

Old 08-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
Randolph's Redtail's
Just signed up for the

Just signed up for the Steel city show , better watch man ,i'll get Paul to put you right next to me and you will have to look at my ugliness all day.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
Royal Morphz
Just picked up a smoking trio of Woma Pythons from Mark. He was great to deal with and a asset to this hobby for sure.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
flboy21283
I got my first caves from mark earlier 09, they came on time, and were beautiful animals. Very good guy.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
rhatfield
Yep agree, good guy, good prices and very nice snakes. Good business to buy from. Happy costumer here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!