Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #91
Emery Aranda
You all don’t read. Husbandry was 100% on point, by the time I realized something was wrong I tried treating it on my own, by the time MOC replied 2 weeks later he recommended I treat it on my own, but by then i had already begun treatment and it wasn’t bettering so I started booking an appointment.

My husbandry was never wrong so how is it my fault the animal was sickly.
It arrived sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 01:34 PM   #92
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceJackson View Post
Seems like MOC did nothing wrong, should have cared for it correctly

It’s husbandry was correct? How was I improperly caring for it.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:42 PM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
I waited one week because I wasn’t sure if it was actually sick or not
Quote:
It arrived sick.
You were there, and you keep on saying you weren't sure that it was sick. Then you tried home made concoctions. For all we know, since you say you had family issues and were working 7 days a week you cared for the critter incorrectly.
You did say you put off the vet visit because you did not want to pay for vet care until you thought it was really sick, so obviously you did not think it was sick until it went to the vet. By your own posts, there is no proof it arrived sick.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #94
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You were there, and you keep on saying you weren't sure that it was sick. Then you tried home made concoctions. For all we know, since you say you had family issues and were working 7 days a week you cared for the critter incorrectly.

You did say you put off the vet visit because you did not want to pay for vet care until you thought it was really sick, so obviously you did not think it was sick until it went to the vet. By your own posts, there is no proof it arrived sick.

Besides the mouth gaping on arrival

Old 05-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #95
Lucille
Quote:

Call me an irresponsible pet owner for that, but I was just trying to avoid spending another couple hundred dollars after spending over a rack and not getting any help from this guy. Fortunately the vet bill wasn’t as high as I anticipated, but it’s not like I just waited until 5 weeks after I got the frilled and said “oh shit let’s go to the vet”. No I had been trying to get ahold of MOC long before, had known some issue was going on after 1 week.

After the first week, I went to LLL to see if they had medication for mouth rot, RI, or yellow fungus. They did have over the counter stuff for mouth rot (didn’t work) but besides that, they said to increase temps to cause an artificial fever which should help with the RI but that didn’t help either.
Throughout this thread you have posted about waiting to hear from MOC. MOC does not need to give you permission to take your critter to the vet, especially a month after the sale, especially after there seems to be no proof that the critter arrived sick.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #96
Emery Aranda
And I wasn’t sure it was sick at first because I didn’t know how to spot signs. Now that I’ve been educated on how to spot the signs, I’m certain it arrived sick because I remember those signs.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:03 PM   #97
Milesd_87
Quote:
I didn’t wait two weeks.
You’re obviously not reading everything I said and only nit picking bits and pieces to help the opposing side.

O I've read everything, its just confusing as you didn't give full details in your opening posts and the rest is very hard to follow as you seem to be adding more details to the time line as it goes on making info hard to keep straight. Didn't realize you had tried home remedies prior to Francesco's suggestions. Who told you to use rot guard and up the temps? Did you do this on your own? What home remedies did you add once Francesco mentioned some, what ones did you take away. I also said if you know what you're doing. "I wasn’t experienced with dealing with sickly animals so it took about 2 weeks before I saw the problems worsening and took him to a vet."

So correct me if I'm wrong but the actual time line goes something like:

week 1: FD arrives, you notice mouth gape, but someone told you "aussie frilleds do this more frequently than the NG" so your not concerned. Then you later say, " he looked good at the time but didn’t pull him apart looking him up and down like I should’ve because I assumed he was in good health!"
and even later you say "Like I said he was mouth gaping and mucus was prevalent first day."

So which is it?

"I was sure something was wrong after the first week of having the lizard.

"I wasn’t experienced with dealing with sickly animals so it took about 2 weeks before I saw the problems worsening and took him to a vet."

"Incorrect. 5 weeks after I received a follow up exam and the antibiotics I needed. Not when I diagnosed him or first took him to the vet. I was sure something was wrong after one week, over the next week tried treating it on my own, and by the beginning of the third week I saw that the “rot guard” that I had been trying as well as increasing the heat to make an artificial fever both had not worked, so I knew it was time to make a vet visit. And they had no openings I’d be available for until later on. By this point you were still ignoring my messages."

So like I said you're on your own.

Your confusing bias with taking sides. We're allowed to take sides on this as to what's right and wrong as we see it. Unbiased people making a decisions on evidence provided. Your getting upset as most here don't see it the way you do. That doesn't make us biased towards Francesco or you.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #98
Emery Aranda

So are you gonna claim I made all these fake accounts? This is off of your own “public harassment” post of me. You have the advantage of it with only your followers/likes being able to see it yet you’re still getting negative feedback because you’re attracting it with negative energy.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #99
Milesd_87
Quote:
It’s husbandry was correct? How was I improperly caring for it.

Can you prove you it was correct? I couldn't tell you the number of times I've been told "husbandry is correct, couldn't possibly be that." Guess what majority of the time it wasn't. Someone claiming it's correct isn't enough evidence for me anymore.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #100
Lucille
Quote:
Said he looked good at the time but didn’t pull him apart looking him up and down like I should’ve because I assumed he was in good health!

Quote:

There’s no way I can prove he was sick on the day of arrival besides my own word
We have your word, you said he looked good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!