Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #51
Emery Aranda
And that’s actually a threat if anything. Saying I’d be punished like I deserve if I come into his store. I said he’d poop his pants if he saw me, because I already know he’d be intimidated-exactly why he immediately claims steroid use. That’s what all unfit people draw their conclusions too. Just because they’re too lazy to exercise and another man is more fit- MUST BE DRUGS!!! Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM   #52
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Where was this contest, I do not recall this issue, please provide proof..

You are telling me that you believe everything you read on the internet, with no proof? Or are you telling me that you believe that my words are actually that compelling and powerful?

You can even seem to keep straight the reasons your own critters died.

You really think ima dig through fauna trying to find that contest? I have a life. It was deleted as well. Don’t play stupid with me. Unless you literally look at every discussion on fauna and have forgotten...

And I believe that you are a very negative person, and always try to stir the pot of drama more than it already is. I don’t have proof you caused someone’s suicide, but there must be some reason as to why that person mentioned it...

And I’ve kept the story the same the entire time? It was 6 years old and then it got eye issues and died. As far as I’m concerned it was of old age considering Chams generally live 5-7 years. I was expecting her to die soon. Then the last couple days before she passed, she wouldn’t open her eyes. I never once changed my story.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:47 AM   #53
MOC REPTILES
Hahahah I have been in the fitness world since before you were born. Even a 6 years old kid can see you are taking some serious stuff.
Not going to be professional with an idiot who says I am going to s..t on my pants for seeing all those pounds of fake mass. What a pathetic guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
And look. He calls me a child yet is claiming I’m a steroid user?

You look really professional dude and sound very educated. I’m fit and have some muscles so I must obviously be on steroids. That would be super sad considering I weigh about 180 lbs. but like I said you’re a hypocrite and claim that i jump to conclusions, even though here you are spitting out bull sh*t.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM   #54
MOC REPTILES
Desperation at its finest 👌🏻 I believe the best thing to do, is just leaving this poor kid alone
Quote:
You really think ima dig through fauna trying to find that contest? I have a life. It was deleted as well. Don’t play stupid with me. Unless you literally look at every discussion on fauna and have forgotten...

And I believe that you are a very negative person, and always try to stir the pot of drama more than it already is. I don’t have proof you caused someone’s suicide, but there must be some reason as to why that person mentioned it...

And I’ve kept the story the same the entire time? It was 6 years old and then it got eye issues and died. As far as I’m concerned it was of old age considering Chams generally live 5-7 years. I was expecting her to die soon. Then the last couple days before she passed, she wouldn’t open her eyes. I never once changed my story.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #55
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Hahahah I have been in the fitness world since before you were born. Even a 6 years old kid can see you are taking some serious stuff.

Not going to be professional with an idiot who says I am going to s..t on my pants for seeing all those pounds of fake mass. What a pathetic guy

Once again, uneducated. Steroid muscle isn’t fake muscle first of all. Synthol is. Steroids increase your hormones which enable you to add on more real mass. Not a bit is fake. Go and tell a bodybuilder that it’s fake, and hell show you really quick what his fake muscle can do . Bet you his “fake mass” could somehow lift more mass than you can, which doesn’t make sense since his mass is “fake” right? I’m jacked yes, but that’s because I’m not some gluttonous pig, and I watch what I eat- I’m a competitor after all. Buy me a drug test and I’ll prove you wrong. Or how about I take one and if I pass you refund me the sickly frilled dragon you sent me? And a 6 year old would think the hulk was natty horrible example lol a 6 year old associates needles with flu shots. If a 6 year old knows what steroids are, their jobs parents should do a better job of raising their kids.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:55 AM   #56
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Hahahah I have been in the fitness world since before you were born.

And really? Couldn’t tell. Are you that guy that just goes to the gym to walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes? Maybe i could hook you up with a meal plan and workout plan that way you can actually look like you go to the gym

Old 05-08-2019, 11:59 AM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
You really think ima dig through fauna trying to find that contest?
I do not have to do that, I looked through all of your past posts since there are not many,(that is where I found you posting to another person's ad and trying to sell all those dead animals) and I see no post about a contest.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:00 PM   #58
MOC REPTILES
Lololo I have a Biology degree, and can tell you for sure that muscle grown with steroids, is grown in a very fake way. Resulting in poor coordination and so many other issues...in the brain too. Yes please send us all the drug test, we are so interested to see it...
Don’t make me post pics of you here to prove it, people will laugh at you lolll

Quote:
Once again, uneducated. Steroid muscle isn’t fake muscle first of all. Synthol is. Steroids increase your hormones which enable you to add on more real mass. Not a bit is fake. Go and tell a bodybuilder that it’s fake, and hell show you really quick what his fake muscle can do . Bet you his “fake mass” could somehow lift more mass than you can, which doesn’t make sense since his mass is “fake” right? I’m jacked yes, but that’s because I’m not some gluttonous pig, and I watch what I eat- I’m a competitor after all. Buy me a drug test and I’ll prove you wrong. Or how about I take one and if I pass you refund me the sickly frilled dragon you sent me? And a 6 year old would think the hulk was natty horrible example lol a 6 year old associates needles with flu shots. If a 6 year old knows what steroids are, their jobs parents should do a better job of raising their kids.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:02 PM   #59
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not have to do that, I looked through all of your past posts since there are not many,(that is where I found you posting to another person's ad and trying to sell all those dead animals) and I see no post about a contest.

Different account. Forgot my password to that one so now I have this one.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:05 PM   #60
Milesd_87
Quote:
Call me an irresponsible pet owner for that, but I was just trying to avoid spending another couple hundred dollars after spending over a rack and not getting any help from this guy.

Ok, I most certainly will. You based your treatment of a live animal, you purchased, on trying to avoid spending another couple hundred bucks. You said so yourself. There's plenty more I could point out about what you've said/done, but you're doing a pretty good job at digging your own hole with your responses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!