Trade OR FOR SALE.HEAT PANELS, INCUBATORS AND THERMOSTATS. MEET AT NY SHOW THIS WEEKEND. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
vookyexotics
OR FOR SALE.HEAT PANELS, INCUBATORS AND THERMOSTATS. MEET AT NY SHOW THIS WEEKEND.

LOOKING FOR TRUE RED TAIL BOAS SUCH AS PERUVIANS OR SURINAMES. BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WE CAN TALK.
LOOKING TO MEET UP THIS SUNDAY APRIL 6 AT THE NY METRO REPTILE EXPO IN WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.

I HAVE 1 80 WATT REPTILE BASICS HEAT PANELS LEFT NOW. IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WORK LIKE NEW, BRAND NEW THEY ARE $84.99 PLUS SHIPPING. I'M ASKING $40 DOLLARS EACH. WHICH IS A STEAL.

I ALSO HAVE 2 HOVABATOR INCUBATORS. THEY'RE A FEW YEARS OLD BUT WORK FINE. BRAND NEW THEY ARE $54.99 PLUS SHIPPING. I'M ASKING $20 DOLLARS EACH.

I ALSO HAVE 1 BAH 1000 BIG APPLE THERMOSTAT FOR 20 DOLLARS

I CAN MEET THIS SUNDAY APRIL 6 AT THE NY METRO REPTILE SHOW IN WHITE PLAINS, NY.

EMAIL ME AT ZACKATTACK91@AOL.COM. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON HERE, OR TEXT 732 841 0002.
I CAN SHIP THESE ITEMS BUT I WOULD PREFER TO MEET AT THE SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN N.Y. OR IN CENTRAL N.J, SINCE I AM LOCATED IN EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. BUT BUYER PAYS SHIPPING IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SHIPPED TO YOU.
THANKS EVERYONE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ZACK VUKUSICH
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
Durante
PM sent

Old 04-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #3
vookyexotics
ITEMS SOLD

AS OF RIGHT NOW One of the heat panels can still be picked up at the white plains show on sunday for $40. Only picked up at the show. No shipping. Sorry.THE INCUBATORS AND THE RANCO THERMOSTAT are spoken for. THE ONLY ITEMS LEFT ARE THE BIG APPLE THERMOSTAT AND THE 1 HEAT PANEL FOR PICKUP AT THE SHOW. ALSO HAVE MISCELLANEOUS LIGHTS AND BULBS. THANKS.

IF ANYTHING CHANGES OR BUYERS BACK OUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN THE ORDER YOU CONTACTED ME.

ZACK VUKUSICH
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!