Amazing 2 kinds of possible triple hets! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #1
wohlerswi
Amazing 2 kinds of possible triple hets!

I have a few clutches of possible triple het hogs that are ready to go. They are all feeding on frozen thawed and are growing like weeds. Orders over $500 get free shipping, otherwise shipping will run $50. I am FedEx certified. I may be interested in trades so dont hesitate to ask. Feel free to email or pm me on here, my email is wohlerswi@yahoo.com

First two clutches are from a 66% chance possible het for sable male (bought directly from Dan Eby the originator of the sable) bred to a female double het for lavender toffee (produced by me). I am, as well as Dan is, almost positive the male is definate het for sable, so these babies should be 50% possible het for sable, lavender, and toffee but at the least they are 50% possible het for lavender and toffee. I am asking $225 for females, $150 for males, and $350 a pair. I would offer discounts on multiple animals.

Second two clutches that are ready are from the same 66% possible het sable male bred to a double het for snow female. So these guys should also be 50% possible het for sable, axanthic, and albino. I am asking $125 for males, $175 for females, or $250 a pair. I would also do discounts on multiple animals.

These guys are top quality problem free possible triple hets. Be the first to make a sable combo. These are the only multiple gene animals on the market with sable in them, so here is a great chance to get in on a big project without breaking the bank. Just in time for the holidays. These guys will bring the potential of any breeding project to its maximum potential! I am also interested in trades so let me know what you have. I will have other possible triple hets available as well when they are converted over to frozen thawed. Thanks for looking and have a great day! Pictured are a couple of the animals for sale

[IMG][/IMG]

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!