What would you do with this? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 03-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Fedwa001
What would you do with this?

I found this at a garage sale. I have cleaned it up. Now just need to figure out what I wanna put in it. Wife's birthday is coming up. I was thinking about using live plants and adding a water feature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Old 03-18-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
Fedwa001
Here are more pictures

Old 03-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #3
Fedwa001

Old 03-18-2016, 04:25 PM   #4
bcr229
I would make a plexiglass top and set up a nice display snake in it, either a DRMB or BRB.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:30 PM   #5
Fedwa001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I would make a plexiglass top and set up a nice display snake in it, either a DRMB or BRB.
We have plenty of snaked. Was thinking of expanding into lizard.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #6
Fedwa001
We are going to go with a terrarium type of set up. Going to split it up into three separate areas. Water features in all. Plumbing underneath. Live plants. I'm totally new to terrariums so any suggestions are welcome. What should I use to treat the inside with for water proofing?

Old 03-21-2016, 08:29 PM   #7
Fedwa001
Got a chance to work on the enclosure today. Thank you spring break. The frames for the sliding doors didn't want to come apart very well and some of the corners splintered. Hello trip to the home store. Got some very nice oak and a new router. Been looking for a reason to buy one anyway. So I had no idea that making tongue and groove joints would take me so long to learn. One word of advice practice on crap wood before you work with the expensive stuff

Old 03-25-2016, 01:15 PM   #8
Fedwa001
How would I set up heat for three separate enclosures

Old 11-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #9
Jess Jones
I know this is an older thread but was wondering how it came out? We had made one for a Young Retic years ago. We cut out the bottom for a small drop in pond. We used some flew watt heat tape and also a basking lamp to provide heat for our set up. I wish I would have gotten pics of it before selling it. Anyways I would love to see some pics of your finished product.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!